Unfinished diary

A 'track jacket'. that's never exercise kit for a dog.:eek:

track_jacket.gif

Hi Girls,

I'm feeling fab now. :D

Jackie - that's the weird thing, as Lily and I have said, for years exercise was something that was avoided at all costs. Something to do in martyr fashion and then kick to the kerb a couple of days later.
I keep reading diaries and seeing others doing it and thinking its alright for them but I'm too heavy, I'll have a cardiac if I try that, my knees will give up the ghost, etc .etc.
Well now I'm getting to really enjoy the challenge. I LIKE improving on the wii and watching my fitness levels changing. It's like Playing. :D

And Miss Tilly-take-the-micky-Max - Yes, I know'dolphins' is wrong. :eek: I googled it. Endolphins, I think.:rolleyes:endorphins, endorphens.. bah can't remember.

lmao I much prefer dolphins lol
I used to have a treadmill :whacky068: and a cross trainer and I hated every second on both of them and they sat gathering dust and taking up space for years, so gave them to my niece and decided to go with the wii and have never looked back, there are so many fun things you can do that will get you moving (your heart pumping and make you sweat), that you wouldn't even consider to be exercise :character00115:....I can't understand people spending a fortune on gym :character00116: memberships that they rarely use anyway but are locked into for an eternity, when you can have so much fun at home and when you have paid out the initial £20+ it's all yours for life ..plus you don't have to spend your time peeing yourself laughing at the posers in the gym....hmmm maybe gym membership is a good idea after all lollollol xx

A 'track jacket'. that's never exercise kit for a dog.:eek:

track_jacket.gif
:eek::eek::eek:

Jackie, you could wear matching gear.:8855:

are you saying I bark or I bite ? :cry::cry::cry: :8855:

lmao I much prefer dolphins lol
I used to have a treadmill :whacky068: and a cross trainer and I hated every second on both of them and they sat gathering dust and taking up space for years, so gave them to my niece and decided to go with the wii and have never looked back, there are so many fun things you can do that will get you moving (your heart pumping and make you sweat), that you wouldn't even consider to be exercise :character00115:....I can't understand people spending a fortune on gym :character00116: memberships that they rarely use anyway but are locked into for an eternity, when you can have so much fun at home and when you have paid out the initial £20+ it's all yours for life ..plus you don't have to spend your time peeing yourself laughing at the posers in the gym....hmmm maybe gym membership is a good idea after all lollollol xx

I must find that tv remote as I bought the wii two xmas's ago so that I could keep fit :blush: I got on it and the little mii made this like duh duh sound and went fat... I was like charming, as if I don't know, and never got on it again . :(

I prefer the happy dolphins. Not that I've had any yet.

Jackie I did jogging on the wii and nearly died. I haven't got the exercise buzz yet. I know that jogging isn't my exercise but I don't know what is.

mmmm I've not found what my exercise is either :8855: at least its not just me. jogging definate no no

I prefer the happy dolphins. Not that I've had any yet.

Jackie I did jogging on the wii and nearly died. I haven't got the exercise buzz yet. I know that jogging isn't my exercise but I don't know what is.

I tried the jogging on wii fit when i first started to use it, thought my lungs were going to bust and was convinced my back was broken after 100mtrs lol...but now I can do it and quite like it lol

What do you two do on the wii that's got you both buzzing. I might try it and see if it works :)

I can't answer for crumble, but I do tennis, baseball, boxing (love that one makes me really sweat), wii fit jogging and I love the hula hoop and marching band lol, plus I do zumba and just dance 1 and 2 and I am just about to buy Biggest Loser as so many people go on about how good it is.
I also do weights and resistance bands to firm up xx

I can't answer for crumble, but I do tennis, baseball, boxing (love that one makes me really sweat), wii fit jogging and I love the hula hoop and marching band lol, plus I do zumba and just dance 1 and 2 and I am just about to buy Biggest Loser as so many people go on about how good it is.
I also do weights and resistance bands to firm up xx

OMG

I was a bit scared when you mention 100 metres in your last post :eek:

Wow that's impressive :)

OMG

I was a bit scared when you mention 100 metres in your last post :eek:

Wow that's impressive :)

Thanks hun...I expect Crumble to be doing much the same as me in about 6 or 7 months time, she definitely has the determination....cos back in December I was only able to do about 5 mins at a time once or twice a day ...but I did it everyday and like crumble my knees were/are shot to pieces with carrying so much weight most of my adult life, and on top of that had an accident almost 14 years ago and was told 12 years ago by hospital that they couldn't do any more for me and they couldn't say when but I would eventually be in a wheelchair...so I came home wallowed in self pity for about 10 years, gained another 15st and gave up, then a few years ago suddenly saw a picture where I actually looked like a standing...I won't say walking cos i couldn't walk....dead woman and it scared the bejesus out of me ...and here I am today lol xx

I've half a syn to spend then.:bliss:Thanks Tooty. :D

Someone on here said they were that, too. Can't trust anyone. :p

oooh make the half syn roulade lol it's half a syn for the whole thing (you'll get about 4 -6 slices) and it's very very yummy lol xx

Thanks hun...I expect Crumble to be doing much the same as me in about 6 or 7 months time, she definitely has the determination....cos back in December I was only able to do about 5 mins at a time once or twice a day ...but I did it everyday and like crumble my knees were/are shot to pieces with carrying so much weight most of my adult life, and on top of that had an accident almost 14 years ago and was told 12 years ago by hospital that they couldn't do any more for me and they couldn't say when but I would eventually be in a wheelchair...so I came home wallowed in self pity for about 10 years, gained another 15st and gave up, then a few years ago suddenly saw a picture where I actually looked like a standing...I won't say walking cos i couldn't walk....dead woman and it scared the bejesus out of me ...and here I am today lol xx

Bl**dy hell :eek:

That's it then from now on 5 or 10 minutes a day for me building up as and when.

Thanks for inspiring me :)

I can't believe where you've come from to here Lily, Its really inspired me to get off my bum. Feel really positive too cos I now know its achievable. :)

If someone had told me only a couple of years ago that I could do this....I would have thought they were absolutely nuts, even my daughters didn't think I could, but they had never seen the determined me...then again neither had I for about 30+ years xx

There ya go hun xx

Half a syn Roulade

Serves 4 - ½ syn the whole cake:

4 eggs
1 tub quark
1 tsp baking powder (½ syn)
4 tbsp sweetener
Vanilla essence
Fresh fruit i.e. Raspberries-strawberries
----------------------------------------------------------------

In a bowl mix together the 4 egg yolks, half the tub of quark, baking powder and vanilla essence to taste (about 1-2 teaspoons), use an electric whisk to mix.
In 2nd bowl whisk the 4 egg whites, then whisk half the egg whites into the 1st bowl and fold in the 2nd half of egg whites from 2nd bowl into 1st bowl.
Line a swiss roll tin with baking paper and pour on mixture.
Bake at 180° for 15-20 mins (10 mins if your oven is fan assisted)
Allow to cool, then mix the other half of the quark with the sweetener and more vanilla essence (to your taste).
Spread that on cooled cake add the fresh fruit and roll it up.

Bl**dy hell :eek:

That's it then from now on 5 or 10 minutes a day for me building up as and when.

Thanks for inspiring me :)

:wow: wtg Tilly, I am so happy....I promise you if you find the right kind of exercise for you that you enjoy and it can be anything that really makes you sweat and your heart pumping, you'll be amazed at how quickly you can do more and more...crumble is a prime example xx

Back