Unfinished diary

Have got a funny head on me today. Can't seem to get organised. That's always a dangerous time for me. Must give myself a kicking and focus.:asskick:

So food : GREEN :eek: my nemesis!

bacon ~ HXB
egg
mushrooms/tomatoes

2x weetabix ~ HXB
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn
Banana

Melon (had lots!)
Nectarine
skinny cow mint lolly ~ 4.5 syns
activia ff yogurt
4x gherkins.

1/2 tin creamed mushrooms ~ 4.5 syns
1/2 Pk savoury rice
[STRIKE]
stir fried vegetables
1/2 tsp olive oil ~ 1 syn
[/STRIKE]
iced coffee ~ HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

= 2x HXA, 2xHXB + 11 syns

19.5/105 syns

Going to get my washing out and do half hour of wii tennis as done none since last Thursday. tut tut.

Catcha later. ;)

Jackie - have you used your pedometer yet? Mine reads upsidedown. :confused:

edited: changed food again. Couldn't fancy the stir fired veg. That or too lazy to bother.:eek:

Last edited:
Hey crumble
I only got my pedometer yesterday as it arrived while away and Avon lady rang and bought it round for me. I've not even opened it yet. Must do that today so that I can try it from tomorow as hoping it will encourage me to walk more as I am a lazy asss.

upside down? In what way? I will then see if mine is the same :D xxxxx

Have got a funny head on me today. Can't seem to get organised. That's always a dangerous time for me. Must give myself a kicking and focus.:asskick:

So food : GREEN :eek: my nemisis!

bacon ~ HXB
egg
mushrooms/tomatoes

2x weetabix ~ HXB
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn
Banana

Melon
Nectarine

1/2 tin creamed mushrooms ~ 4.5 syns
Pk savoury rice
stir fried vegetables
1/2 tsp olive oil ~ 1 syn

iced coffee ~ HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

= 2x HXA, 2xHXB + 7.5 syns

16/105 syns

Going to get my washing out and do half hour of wii tennis as done none since last Thursday. tut tut.

Catcha later. ;)

Jackie - have you used your pedometer yet? Mine reads upsidedown. :confused:

Hey crumble
I only got my pedometer yesterday as it arrived while away and Avon lady rang and bought it round for me. I've not even opened it yet. Must do that today so that I can try it from tomorow as hoping it will encourage me to walk more as I am a lazy asss.

upside down? In what way? I will then see if mine is the same :D xxxxx

oooooh can't wait for mine to arrive, saw you two had ordered it and decided to copy lol, not sure when mine get's here, let me know when you've tried it what you think of it, bought a pedometer a few months ago from soccer sport and it was rubbish, so returned it. And will do the same with this if it turns out rubbish lol

Was thinking of maybe trying red and green days, but don't understand how they work yet so going to have to read up on them, any tips would be greatly appreciated, maybe a change may shake up my weight loss a bit, just been looking at my weight loss diary and only lost 2 stone since 1st February, keep taking off good amounts and then putting some back on ...need a shake up if I am going to get to goal (or close to it) in time for my daughters wedding xx

Jackie ~ wonder if my numbers are upsidedown when looking straight onwards because when you wear it you can look down and see it the right way up. If that makes any sense at all.:rolleyes:
I can't because bust too big to see past.

Lily - red and green days just mean that you get 2 A's and 2 b's to play with but not the limitless of both meat/fish etc AND starchy foods pots/pasta/grains etc.

I can't actually DO ee days because I think I'd be too greedy and overeat. :D

Hi Crumble
Mine is upside down too . It is so can read it as go along lol but I had to move my bust and rolls of flab out the way first so just as easy to take it off and look :8855:

I have only managed 1107 steps since I put it on at 12.30 and that includes walking Carla.... oh well at least I can judge how lazy I am now :8855:

I can't do EE all the time. I eat too much and my losses are even slower, ie 1/2lb if lucky so I have the odd EE or green day as a treat and then try to do red (when I dont make mistakes)

Hi Crumble
Mine is upside down too . It is so can read it as go along lol but I had to move my bust and rolls of flab out the way first so just as easy to take it off and look :8855:

Same here. :rotflmao: Am impressed you've already got yours up and running. I got scared of the different settings and was waiting for DH to do it for me.

Aren't the instructions little. Going blind trying to read them. :eek:

Got my wii board set up now. :party0011:
Not actually had a go myself yet as DS2 did it and has been jogging round the island ever since with this little puppies dog thing. :rolleyes:
He did let me join in on a 2 player jog but my ears were bursting along with my lungs when I was only halfway round the path.
Twigged that if you keep moving your arms up and down you still keep running, even when sat with your feet up, and through doing that I BEAT DS2! :8855:
ooh he played up! :D
Cheats a nasty word. :p

I'm going away again at the end of next month, Ice-baby. Lets see if I can pull it off again. :p

Where are you going this time?

Must give myself a kicking and focus.:asskick:

Oh can I do it :8855:

Your foods planned and you've exercised and you say you're not organised :eek: Come to my house and I'll show you want not organised is :D

Away to the east coast this time. Its a little place near Scarborough. Caxton, maybe? Not sure. Caxley?

Staying in a caravan on a cheapy hol, just 4 days, so DS2 gets to go away before the cold, snowy winter begins. :p

Love winter really because it means hot chocs with cream and yankee candles every night.
Oh no! What will I do this year? :eek:

And no Tilly, you may not do the kicking. Rich you calling the youth of today 'thugs' when you're the original. :p

Hmmm but seriously it does make you sad to see such destruction. Must be so frightening for those in the midst of it all.

Thats because you're well bred Tilly. ;)

Tis true tho, a lot of youth are different today. I was too scared of my mums wrath even to have my bedroom untidy too long.
We used to think that the worst of them at school were the ones that put 2 fingers up behind the teachers back.
We were scared of some of the teachers, now the teachers are scared of the kids - and their parents!

Hark at me. I sound like my nan. :rolleyes:

Now at one time I would have been embarrassed to sound like my grandma but I'd rather that than sound like one of these loons trashing the country.

Hey ladies,
the worst part of being in the thick of all this disgusting behaviour is the scare mongering that goes on with it...I for one am not that frightened (more for my grandkids than anyone), if a group of the little oiks come my way, I won't be running, I might get hurt, but I'll sure take a few of them down with me lol..
A lot of people didn't go to group tonight, understandably so why, I did even though under SW's instruction as the safety of us it's members was paramount, it was only a weigh and go night tonight...I am not going to allow the likes of the youth of today, scare me into carrying on doing what I want to do...believe me I have faced bigger scarier things than them in my life (another huge story for another time)...so now I have gotten my rant out of the way lol ...
I lost 1.5lbs this week...would have liked a little more but had a word with my consultant and he gave me the Success Express sheet, I am going to try and follow that this week, although he reckons the most that he knows anyone following it for is 5 days and she lost 5lbs in that time, I'd be happy with that ..and it is supposed to kick start your weight loss again...we'll see lol xx

P.S.Ealing, where the rioting was last night, is about 10 minutes drive from me !

Crumble said:
I'm going away again at the end of next month, Ice-baby. Lets see if I can pull it off again. :p

Oooh I know you can! Where you heading. Bootcamp?! Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I shall read that post later, thank you :)

How are you today?

xxxxx

To be honest I'm really fuzzy headed today, Jackie. Very tired.

I've been trying to get my head around the Success Express week but know very little about it. I'm an online SW member and there's nothing about it on site at all. :confused:

I know that Lily is trying it after her consultant suggested it so I shall try and get her to run her eyes over my menus each day and see if I'm doing it right. :)

Debated doing the sticky chicken myself today. It does sound nice and it looks so easy to do. :D

I'm still circling mine cautiously. I'm going to have a go with it starting tomorrow. :p I could do some light jogging on wii fit and wear it I suppose. Test it so to speak.
Aren't these heads a pest. Hate it when they do this. Don't know how you work through it.
I can't even concentrate on Judge Judy and that women is my hero.
I try to emulate her when getting to the bottom of DS1&2's antics. Mainly DS1. :mad:

Hope everything is okay your end Lily. Guess you have family stuff going on too so not surprised you're not here at mo. ;)

As I said on your diary, jolly well done on that 1.5 lbs. Am quite looking forward to doing this Success Express. That's probably cos I don't fully understand it yet. :p
Wait till I do, then it'll be, 'you're on your own with that Lilly, m'lass.' :8855:

So food today will be: S.EXP RED

1/2 grapefruit
1 egg scrambled with
smoked salmon
1/2 tin tomatoes
mushrooms
sliced wml toast ~ HXB

shape wht choc dessert ~ 5.5 syns
melon
banana

Spicy chicken
beet/sp onions/lettuce
cress/toms/cue
fibre plus bar ~ HXB

carrot & coriander soup (SW) ~ 7 syns

iced coffee ~ HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

= 1x HXA, 2x HXB + 13.5 syns

If anyone has done SExpress would they let me know if that looks okay? :)

Am going to have a lazy day today. Got tons done yesterday so think I'll tuck down and look for recipes and research how to press forward with this weight loss thingy.

Catcha later. ;)

Last edited:
Hey hun, I did try and send you the rules and regs of Success Express as a private message so it's always at hand instead of having to trawl back and forth but you're not accepting private messages, so sent it to Tilly and Jackie instead lol, but will put it up here for you now, if you would like me to send it as a PM, let me know and do the adjustments lol ok xx

Hi Hun, Just thought I'd outline the rules with the Success Express...still a little fuzzy headed about them myself (probably more scared of doing it wrong and actually putting on weight lol) anyway here goes, and I am typing exactly as is written:
Success Express uses the same 3 steps to success, free foods, healthy extras and syns, with a focus onthe superfree foods that will boost your weight loss beautifully. Whether you follow success express every once in a while, every day or something in between, you'll enjoy loads of filling, satisfying food with just a touch more control.

1) Focus on Free Power Foods
Enjoy three success express meals a day. Each mealtime, follow the 2-1 plate principle: fill one third of your plate with free food and 2 thirds of your plate with Superfree foods-giving a touch more control to help boost your weight loss. For example, have a third of a plate of jacket potato and tuna, with a huge side salad filling the remaining 2 thirds- without weighing or counting.

2)Choose your healthy extras
Each day choose once or twice from the healthy extras "a" list and twice from the healthy extras "b" list, weighing and measuring everything.
You can add your healthy extras to meals, for example by having a sandwich made with a third of a plateful of ham, two thirds of a plateful of salad and 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf, Or you can enjoy your healthy extras between meals.
You'll find the complete list of healthy extras lists in your optimising book or online.

3)Snack on Superfree foods
Between meals, for starters and deserts, enjoy Superfree Foods fresh or frozen fruit and veg. You'll find the complete list in your book or online. You can also enjoy those foods that are free on both the Green and Original (red) choices- that is eggs, fat free dairy products and vegetable proteins (quark, ff cottage cheese, ff fromage frais, ff natural yoghurt, quorn mince and pieces, tofu naturally smoked and plain and textured vegetable protein/soya protein)

4)Enjoy 5-15 syns
To add a touch of additional structure and help you achieve that great weight loss with success express, we ask you to count the higher syn value, wherever they differ. For example, a thick pork sausage has 6 syns on original (red) and 8.5 syns on Green. On success express day, count the higher Green Syn value

Back