Unfinished diary

Ah it'll all be in the past soon, Jackie. Least we all have a sense of humour about these things, although DH may say differently after my strop this afternoon.

I'm thinking too that he's not all that at taking pics. So thats another reason I wasn't happy with them. I was doomed to get rubbish pics from the off. :D

I've just nearly wet myself laughing at these last few posts. The only annoying thing is that the family now want to know what I'm laughing at. They don't seem to understand that you lot are my friends not theirs :D

Nice pics Mrs Crumble :)

:D I get the same here. They've got Dr Who and Sci-fi-ee things to entertain them. This is my world. :p

Occassionally I confess I let DH have a little read. Just DH as he's got a lovely sense of humour (altho it was in short supply this afternoon!) ...the others wouldn't get it. :rolleyes:

:D I get the same here. They've got Dr Who and Sci-fi-ee things to entertain them. This is my world. :p

Occassionally I confess I let DH have a little read. Just DH as he's got a lovely sense of humour (altho it was in short supply this afternoon!) ...the others wouldn't get it. :rolleyes:

Hello groupies lol (got told today I have groupies that follow me every where I go hehehe)...Lovely piccies Mrs Crumble, nice to finally see who I am talking to, you don't look at all how I imagined lol I always think everybody has got dark hair like me and are a lot taller than me ...even if I am between 5ft 7 and 5ft 8..(shrinking, was always 5ft 8.5 but doc says not any more damn it).
My family too want to nosey in on my world, they got puters let them find their own nutty friends :8855:,
Had a fantastic day today am going to gain a ton on Tuesday, but what the heck :eatdrink051: lol and no it wasn't the cupcakes :character00254: lol (Tilly? Really? You didn't like them? ), it was everything but the bloody cupcakes lol ....anyway's my army of followers :grouphugg: :D , I am off to roam, catch y'all laters :wave_cry: xx

Let you into a secret. :secret:Once upon a time I did. :p

Well, more 'mousey' really. Was a blonde kiddie then gradually it got darker in my teens.
At 21 I got my first grey hair. :eek: That was a bad day.
Once I had the kids it really sped things along. :rolleyes: No idea how grey I'd been now as always coloured my hair.

Bah, been awake since 3.15am when I had my usual little amble to the loo. Shall be wrecked by time my mum arrives.

And its weigh in! :eek: Not much looking forward to that for some reason. Doesn't seem to matter if I try or not, the scales do their own thing. :(

Oh well, its only numbers.

Lily, sometimes you just have to let it go and enjoy.
manger05.gif

Hardly gonna whack the 11st back on that you've already lost is it. Look at Tilly and her Nandos this week. Did her no harm. ;)
Shall be popping over to check your menu later, tho. Want to make sure its business as usual over at '2 hitch-hikers.' :D

Anyhoo.. I LOST. :greenapple:

So thats another 4.5lbs gone AND I finally get my blue topaz 1st flag.
content04.gif

I'm too excited to think of food. :D Gonna run round changing the weights on my tickers and details etc..woohoo. Then got to nick a 1st flag off someone.:p

Oh and you know what this means...??
My next flag is my lovely 'Tequila Sunrise' one. :happy036:

Be back in a bit when I've sorted what I'm going to eat today. Must have soup in it. Definitely soup!

whoooo whooooooo well done you! What an amazing loss! why won't my body behave like that lol I'm lucky if I get 1lb off each week

Crumble I got my first grey hair at 15. After each child I got more. Reckon under this colour which I have to do every 4 weeks I am now totally grey :cry: but hey I'm not growing old gracefully :8855:

:woohoo: wtg Crumble, great loss...yep I know I have to have a blow out sometimes, and I would be the first one to give everyone that advice. But this time I want this weight gone more than I ever have in my life and while I don't feel guilty about yesterday, I do feel sick today lol, that will teach me.
I was born with white blonde hair and also had tight ringlets till I was 8 then it turned a muddy brown colour and the ringlets dropped out (my middle granddaughter is exactly the same, except she is still blonde) I know I am extremely grey, which pees me off when my mother who is 77 hasn't got even 1 grey hair and has never coloured her hair either, in fact she's never smoked, drank or worn make-up lol, I decided to let the grey grow out once...got 2 months down the line, cried my eyes out and then recoloured it lol.
I have coloured my hair since I was 14, used henna red in those days, in my late teens and early 20's I was blonde and then mahogany and then red and now I am cyber purple, I love being different shades am looking for my next outstanding colour, as I am getting bored with this one, I think because I was always over weight and not able to make a statement with clothes, I did it with my hair instead,had some right funny styles over the years too...my kids wee themselves laughing at the piccies lol.
Anyways , off to have a wander and put down my menu for the day, got to be chicken as I didn't use what we got out for yesterday oops lol
catch ya laters gang lol xx

Thanks you lot. ;) And well done Jackie too. :) Have just dived on as mum here to put my food up but tried to have a quicky look to see how you all were.

Will be back later as rude for me to be reading here while she's sat watching me. Plus she wants her dinner. :p

Food today: RED

4x nectarines
banana

Prawns/Ham
salad
Jacket potato ~ HXB
posh cottage cheese ~ 2.5 syns

skinny cow dippers ~ 3 syns

[STRIKE]
Carrot & coriandar soup ~ 7 syns
[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]
iced coffee ~ 2x HXA
1 tsp ~ 1 syn
1/2 melon
[/STRIKE]
= 0 HXA, 1x HXB + 5.5 syns

5.5/95 syns

Must love you and leave you till later. Bye. ;)

Edited: end of days menu when to pot. Scrubbed off what didn't have.

Last edited:
Hi Crumble!
Hope you don't mind me intruding on your diary! I started to read your diary last night and I must say, it kept me thoroughly entertained, especially the tales of SIL stealing the F & F! Your recipe for French toast and iced coffee had me drooling in my sleep! I just wanted to say well done with the weight loss, keep up the good loss, and keep the recipes coming!
Thank you for inspiring my diary, and you now have a new 'groupie' to add to your list!
Charlotte xx

Hiya Drama Queenie, :D
Pop in here whenever you like, pet. The more the merrier. ;)

Planning to really push the barriers when it comes to my cooking skills so should be fun over the next few months. (I've a cart load to lose so it'll take all of that :eek:)

Hopefully pics of the meals will make it a bit more colourful. :D

Tilly - Bah you've caught me out. The reason I called it 'posh' cottage cheese is cos I can't spell cottage cheese with creme friache. (sp?) :ashamed0005:

I don't think I like ordinary cc. It tastes yuck to me. This is more solid.

Arggh have to come back in a bit - mum needs to go home.

Anyhoo.. I LOST. :greenapple:

So thats another 4.5lbs gone AND I finally get my blue topaz 1st flag.
content04.gif

I'm too excited to think of food. :D Gonna run round changing the weights on my tickers and details etc..woohoo. Then got to nick a 1st flag off someone.:p

Oh and you know what this means...??
My next flag is my lovely 'Tequila Sunrise' one. :happy036:

Be back in a bit when I've sorted what I'm going to eat today. Must have soup in it. Definitely soup!

Well done Crumble on your loss, love the photo, its nice to see who we are talking too, not had the courage to put my photos on yet, might do soon, once again well done.

Jane x

I'm here, Jackie. :D Trying to hold everything together when all around me is chaos. :rolleyes:

DS1 strikes again and is really testing my bounds of motherly love at the moment. :mad:
How could I have two sons so different?

I know DS1 is challenged by the autism to a degree (not way up the scale but somewhat) but BoY! wouldn't it be a treat to just have one week of my life since he was born with no dramas!
And the GF- one minute I feel I want to hug her better and the next I want to tan her backside! She's hard work.

Anyways - they will not encroach on 'my world' on here. This is my happy space. Where I concentrate on sorting 'me' out. :p

My food today is boring. :( In truth I don't even feel like eating, which is an absolute rarity for me. :rolleyes:
I'm guessing that once I get going that will all change. :p

Probably * week is on its way but as I can't find my diary I've no way of knowing and even if I could find it, these days it probably wouldn't help as its anyones guess when it'll turn up as its breaking all the rules at present - a bit like DS1! :rant2:

Hmmm I was talking food wasn't I? Went off on one again. Can you tell I'm a bit distracted at the moment? :rolleyes:

So.. my boring food today is: GREEN

Beans on Toast ~ HXB
Mushrooms grilled
Scrambled egg

Jacket spud
1/2 tin creamed mushrooms ~ 4.5 syns
cue/beet/lett/tom/onion

melon
iced coffee ~ HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

Weetabix x 2 ~ HXB + HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

= 2 HXA, 2 HXB + 6.5 syns

12/95 syns

Its a bit of an upsidedown menu but its what I fancy. :p

Had to edit yesterdays plan again as didn't eat the evening part of my menu.
Not very happy with that as I like to HONK on a morning but don't feel qualified as I had no HXA's so not really to plan.
Ran out of coffee :eek: so couldn't have my iced coffee treat even. That will be rectified tonight when we get some.

Right, off to see whats going on in the other diaries. ;)

Hi Crumble and other gang members :8855:
Hope everyone's having a good day so far, I have a touch of Montezuma's Revenge as my mother would call it, that will teach me to eat greasy rotten food that my tummy can no longer tolerate :rotflmao:
Know what you mean Crumble, I have 2 girls, DD1 is full of herself and somewhat selfish really, and always got some drama going on in her life that "Mummy" has to sort out for her. DD2 is total opposite, very thoughtful caring and very organised, likes to sort her own life out but will ask for your help just so you feel included...so completely different...always tearing my hair out with DD1 but beautifully serene around DD2, but they get on like a house on fire, even with the 10 year age gap lol
Going to have a very quiet day food wise today, don't want to wake the volcano waiting to erupt again at any moment :8855:
I'm off to have a look about cya soon xx

Back