salad
gherkins
8x walnuts ~ HXB
walnuts halves x 5 ~ 5 syns

large iced coffee ~ 2x HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

= 2x HXA, 2x HXB + 14.5 syns

23.5/95 syns

Well, I'm looking forward to that lot today. Must crack on as I think I just may have the day to myself today and have loads of housework to do.

Want to begin my tennis again and determined to start back today with it.

Have a lovely one all and catcha later. ;)

Last edited:
Morning hun, Menu sounds divine.
Loving the idea of 2 bracelets lol...I'm not sure how many beads you can fit on ...I know Pandora do quite a few different sizes in their bracelets, was thinking of getting a really large one till i suddenly thought, my wrists will probably shrink like everything else lol..hence the 2 bracelets sounds a good deal for my 40 charms lol
Have found a set of bathroom scales charm, they can be converted to fit a Pandora Bracelet, so they are a treat to me from me lol, I am not sure how I will go with the bracelet, just like the idea of being able to associate it with my weight loss.
Also have to get back to the "proper" exercise, did a load of walking over the weekend but nowhere near as much of the wii fit and sports or my weights, so today I am going to get my sports active 2 set up, that Jane suggested, not really felt like it the last few days, but really need to crack on.
So will catch you later after WI ...have a great day xx

Oh yes get 2 bracelets :D

Or just get one bracelet and have the colour theme you like and weight loss related beads. You can swap and change them. Oooh I could have a load of purple ones, blue ones, red ones, pink ones etc and just swap them to match my outfit.

I'll just go tell hubbie he needs a second job :)

Wasn't sure if you could change them, never really had any dealings with Pandora bracelets, that would be a brill idea....love the idea of getting hubby 2nd job, still trying to get Mal to get a 1st one, but he's being stubborn, says he's retired...I say no such thing, I can't retire from housework etc, so why should he lol xx

ps I think you would get approx 24-25 beads on a pandora 21cm bracelet :)

I love the idea too, where do you get the beads from, already seen the bracklet I want, love the idea of all the colours of the sw weight loss stickers, everytime I wear it, it would remind of the success I have achieved and for me not to go back to the old weight, love it can't wait, please where do you get the glass beads from.:)

Jane x

I love the idea too, where do you get the beads from, already seen the bracklet I want, love the idea of all the colours of the sw weight loss stickers, everytime I wear it, it would remind of the success I have achieved and for me not to go back to the old weight, love it can't wait, please where do you get the glass beads from.:)

Jane x

Ebay, amazon, jewellers. Just google pandora beads or pandora style beads. Oh and Jackie posted the links to the sites she'd been on. Don't know if it was on here or her diary. Just ask her and she'll post them again :)

Jane I looked all over and the nicest by far are on www.etsy.com They are all (other than any that say china or hongkong - mass produced....) hand made. So all unique. I've paid between £3 and £11 per bead. the £11 one was the lily one in memory of my Nanna so well worth it to me. Its just a case of having a good look and see what sorts of things you love :)

Blooming heck it's all go in your house.

Is the wedding all sorted then or do you have lots of arranging to do?

As for them not knowing what their letting themselves in for, do any of us? I do that old person thing of saying if I knew what I knew now I'd do it all differently. I don't think I would though. Apart from being more sensible with money and being thin.

Are Co's parents invovled in all this? Are they as worried as you are?

You need to choose a new outfit for the wedding. Post pics of all your ideas on here so we can all see them :)

gosh sweetie it never rains but it pours bless ya (hugs)

You know being a member of the perfect parenting club you are doing the right thing you are standing by your children no matter what and I take my hat off to you :) How many people do these days?

Her mother is very silly. All she will do is alienate her daughter and I know I wouldn't want that if she were mine.

As for no wedding etc its sad but again you are standing by their decisions which must be hard for them too, and they will always respect you for that.

Respect is something we earn in life and you sure as hell have earnt it sweetie.

Your son is sticking by his actions/ his girlfriend and these days you have to admire him and be proud. Yep they've got a rude awakening coming but all you can do is be there when needed, which you always are (((hugs)))

proud of you sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxx

I would continue as you are. Her Mum will gain no respect and we all know kicking and screaming doesnt cut it, (but still feel like it sometimes)

I wouldn't really look at it as a wedding.Its just something they feel strongly about due to little one on the way. In some ways hun you have to give them credit for doing the right thing. How many would these days :) It shows how well brought up your lad is and a credit to his lovely Mum

I know how hard this must be, as I think DS1 is Matt's sort of age so I know how I would feel.

Here if you ever need me and I mean that whole heartedly (((hugs)))

chin up sweetie, they are good kids really xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You should be really proud of your son. He's trying to do the right thing. He knew you'd be upset at not being invited to the wedding so he's told you about it before rather than after.

You'll still need a new outfit if you're going out to celebrate the wedding. Even if it's just you lot it will still be special. My wedding was just us two, the kids, our parents and my grandma. We just went to the pub for a meal after and it was nice.

We all want our kids to have an easier life than we've had but in reality it's unlikely to happen. I think the most we can hope for is that they are healthy and happy. In some ways it's probably good that we can't plan everything. It takes me all my time to plan my meals never mind the whole bl**dy future.

:wow: what a lot you've had to digest hun, bet you don't know whether you're coming or going...there is only really 1 thing I would like to say, Jackie and Tilly are so wise and have said it all, but I still want to add...your son may have done things that hurt, or you didn't like or upset you but what a true gentleman he is and what a huge credit he is to you, it would have been so easy to walk away from his responsibilities, like most do these days, what a powerful message that puts across of how well he has been brought up.
I hope all goes well for them and that you all have a lovely post wedding meal.
I am really proud of you honey xx

Now I understand some more of your concerns with Co. I thought it was just cos they were young. I too would be jumping to those conclusions but would still be supporting them, as you are.
Anyway enough talk about them 2. It's time to concentrate on you.

Don't know about the tuna steak cos I don't think I've ever had one.

The bracelet sounds like it will be a fun one. Can't wait to see pics of it :)

My Leek soups had it! Just what I didn't need. Smells iffy so will by pass that and have to come up with something else quick for tea.

Tilly - yep you see my worries. Anyhow.. agreed. This is my place to 'try' and concentrate on my stuff, namely getting this bulk from clinging to my hips. :rolleyes:

I know its only 1.5stone gone but I'm starting to feel a little difference in my knees. I'm coping with the steps in the house and garden a little better and not so stiff when I stand up.

One of my knees doesn't straighten very well, kinda shows in my pics, and that maybe won't change just with losing weight but the pain is definitely starting to reduce which is really good news. :D

I've just thought, will have a little mixed meat salad for my tea as have some lovely ham and peppered beef in at the moment. Sorted! :)

Ohh just spent 5 mins being mystified where my pics had gone to show you a bead and realised I'm on DS2 pc . Duh!

Swapping to my lappy and then I'll show you a couple that I'm trying to choose between as my first choice bead. And my watch one.

Here we go.. fancied this bead very much.

goldfish.jpg

followed by this one because DH once told me that the first thing he loved about me was that I was always smiling.

smile.jpg

And this is the watch he got me to do my pink theme on.

watch.jpg

Excited about this. Must think of something I can treat DH to. He's well overdue a treat. :)

Loving the beads and the watch, lovely lady you deserve to be spoiled ...Yay for DH.
So right that you concentrate on you, whatever happens you still need to make sure you are sorted, great that your knees feel a bit better, have a fabulous day xx

Back