Unfinished diary

Hi sweetie, hope you've had a lovely day, I am exhausted been trapsing my ar*e off round the shops with Mal and the anklebiters (grandkids) for 6 hours :character00264: need a good :7834: but am too tired to bother :giggle:
Sweet dreams lovely :zz: xxxxxx

Oh really! Someone seems to be forgetting a certain dark, handsome and very very tall Sky Man, isn't she? :D
Admittedly you did come on here to tell us all - I remember the rumbus it caused.:rolleyes:

Hey if there's anyway I can help you get that mojo back I'm willing and hopefully able. :p;)

LOL don't mind in the slightest. :D You're very welcome. ;)
And Mikeys mum, too. Lovely to see you here.
Slightly embarassing timing, tho. :eek: In I walk after being determined to do my own thing till the new year. An extra stone clinging onto my hips that wasn't there last time I was sitting here.:eek:
But you know what? All that eating, it wasn't much fun.
Boring in fact.
I started missing SW meals. :confused:

Pork scratchings aren't that great when you close your eyes and eat them.
Cheese balls just taste salty and nothing else after 6.
And tescos value foamy fruit shapes make the roof of my mouth hurt after 5 (as do after eights).

However, hot choc with marshmallows with added cointreau is AMAZING and I want to drink it everyday.... or at least until SIL realises I've found where she hides her bottle. :p

I've had a little think and I'm going to play around with the menu plans over the next week or so.
You know, practice a few things.
I no longer have my SW online subscription so I'll have to get more organized and beg and plead for help when I'm stumped on syn values I don't know.

So the new trick I'm going to try and learn this time is Balance. Mine was off. An occasional treat off plan won't get me shot at dawn and I shouldn't feel annoyed with myself as I sometimes did.

I have so much more to learn just to get to target, let alone maintain, but it will happen. I get closer every time and haven't popped all the weight back on. At my heaviest a few years ago I was well over 25st. I found a pic of me then the other day. Sad days as quite poorly then. :(

On a happier note.... DIL's dad works in the meat trade and after all this time has extended the hand of friendship in the rather unusual form of a MASSIVE organic beef joint. (cut it into one huge and two normal joints):eek:
I was so shocked. Said after looking after DIL all this time he thought it might come in handy.
How convenient for SW healthier meals. :D

Not only that but after hearing how I was all :party0011: about it he's now sent a message via DIL that he's going to get us a hamper of meat including all sorts of lovely bits. :bliss:
No excuse now not to eat properly!

Sorry, I'm back into waffling mode, and so soon too. :eek:

Soo just as a practice in prep for the new year I will have a SW day tomorrow.

Hmmm 15 syns, 2Bs and 2As - how to spend them?
Shall sleep on it.

See you tomorrow folks. Its so good to be back. ;)

Morning lovely, I so identify with the actually not enjoying the "goodies" I had off plan...most of it made my mouth and tongue really sore, gave me montezuma's revenge :giggle: and left me feeling like carp the next day :yuk:
Now hot chocolate with marshmallows and Cointreau or even with out the Cointreau yummmmmy at anytime lol and specially so when they aren't yours :8855:
Hun you can ask me anytime for syn help, they are changing a lot of things apparently round about the new year. My C has informed us that we will all get new Optomising books if we attend the Christmas week class and dropped a little hint about such things as the Hex's changing...what he actually said after I moaned at having to have scan bran or ryvita with my porridge or oats so simple was, with the changes you'll no longer have to have the scan bran or ryvita and the portions are more generous...I can't wait and will fill you in with more info as soon as I know.
:wow: what a nice man your DIL's dad sounds and what a timely gift, really made up for you hunny, that's fantastic :hug99:
Good luck with your SW day I can't wait to hear what you decide to have.
Have a fab day sweetie :bighug: and welcome back again it's so nice to have you back where you belong...(I was singing Hello Crumble (Dolly) in my head when I wrote that :giggle:) xxxxxxxxxxx

And you're right, I had forgotten the SKY crumpet man hahaha, Dimentia damn it lol xxxx

Hey if there's anyway I can help you get that mojo back I'm willing and hopefully able. :p;)
xxxx

Slightly embarassing timing, tho. :eek: In I walk after being determined to do my own thing till the new year. An extra stone clinging onto my hips that wasn't there last time I was sitting here.:eek:
But you know what? All that eating, it wasn't much fun.
Boring in fact.
I started missing SW meals. :confused:

it's funny that when we give ourselves a license to eat find that it's not really that great :rolleyes:

I no longer have my SW online subscription so I'll have to get more organized and beg and plead for help when I'm stumped on syn values I don't know.
ask away x

So the new trick I'm going to try and learn this time is Balance. Mine was off. An occasional treat off plan won't get me shot at dawn and I shouldn't feel annoyed with myself as I sometimes did.
this is something i also have to learn i'm all or nothing got to learn there can be an in between

I have so much more to learn just to get to target, let alone maintain, but it will happen.
we will all pull together and help each other we're all on the same boat or should i say page :psiholog:

Sorry, I'm back into waffling mode, and so soon too. :eek:
waffle as much as you like we love ur stories

See you tomorrow folks. Its so good to be back. ;)
it's really good to have you back xx
:grouphugg: aren't you glad you came back on now xx

Hot chocolate with squirty cream is nice and syns are low for that. It feels naughty though :D

I'd forgotten about the sky man til you mentioned him. We were all well jel :)

Hot chocolate with squirty cream is nice and syns are low for that. It feels naughty though :D

I'd forgotten about the sky man til you mentioned him. We were all well jel :)

It could be time to develop a fault with my Sky TV, but what's the betting I get some old wrinkly this time :giggle: xxxx

My C has informed us that we will all get new Optomising books if we attend the Christmas week class and dropped a little hint about such things as the Hex's changing

Well isn't that typical. Moment I let my very costly online membership lapse they change all the rules behind my back.
Bah! :mad:

it's really good to have you back xx
:grouphugg: aren't you glad you came back on now xx

You betcha! :D

It does but I'm not sure how naughty it really is. :confused: I used to have it worked out using a HXA but I've lost my bit of paper. :(

It could be time to develop a fault with my Sky TV, but what's the betting I get some old wrinkly this time :giggle: xxxx

Least not as bad as my new plumber who just looked like he could do with a good wash. Yuk.
And he didn't wash his hands when he used the loo cos it was still flushing when he ran out.
(a pet hate of mine).:mad:

Okay so my practice day.
Started good. :D
I had banana mashed on toast with a dusting of cinnamon over the top. Lovely!
Took mum & dad shopping then nipped back for a black tea.
Mum walks in with a buttered teacake and I forgot.
Ate it. :eek:
Ate the bakewell tart that followed. Bum!

Okay, so it was a practice day so thought just pretend I hadn't eaten those and carry on. :rolleyes:

Lunch was chicken salad with balsamic. Ahhh, so so. Not great but healthy so felt I'd recovered it somewhat.

Teatime and plumber still not arrived to correct muck up he made yesterday of my new kitchen taps.
Trying to avoid cooking in miniscule kitchen when he arrives I decided that toast and pate would have to do. Three slices as its not a real dinner, is it?
With tortillas that went down before I could think.
And wine gums. :sigh:

Nevermind. I'm going to practice again tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I'm going to pop the piccie of me up on my lappy when I was at my biggest, once I've worked out how, and then it will remind me where I've come from and how ill I felt back then.
No going back there again.
It was scary. :eek:

Hope you've all been doing tons better than me. I really must catch up. :p

Hi crumble I had a good day today feel more like my old self just taking it one day at a time ( I wonder why they don't have a food anonymous group ) be a lot of us joining lol. Hope ur enjoying the weekend xx I am doing this from my phone o/h has nicked my laptop so will catch up with ur diary tomorrow xxx

Hey Crumble, hope you're ok, catch ya soon xxx :hug99: xxx

Just popped into say hi :wavey: Crumble, its so nice to see you back, so glad everything is ok with you, I have missed your exciting stories. xx

Morning lovely, come out come out wherever you are ...missing you again xxxx :bighug: xxxx

ha ha too late just ate one :sign0007: was blinkin horrid can't believe i've been craving it all week :drool: pastry was stale yuk wasted 12.5 syns on it :eek: looked at b/f's twirl that was next to me was thinking shall i eat it to get rid of the awful taste of stale mince pie :yuk: but had mouthful diet coke instead :party0027: i feel very virtuous now :angel09: .
also have to say PHEW thought u'd left us in the lurch :faint2: take care love val xxx
:smiley1842:

Back