Unfinished diary

Hey hun and don't forget the skinny cow incident, that was you wasn't it ...confused.com :giggle: xxx

Not watching TV at all, thinking of going to bed, am so doped up, have an abcess under my tooth and am on antibiotics and painkillers and the painkilllers are knocking me for 6...so I will say night night and catch ya tomorrow :zz: xxx

Hi Crumble so glad you are back to telling your stories again, missed them, just had last wi today now until new year 5th Jan, so the christmas treats will be coming out at the weekend, so no more sleepless wednesday nights.:giggle:
Hubby is improving daily thank you, we are both going to relax now.
I look watching Jamie oliver's programme, last night was really good, oh wow Hot crispy waffle dunked in super thick, creamy hot chocolate. :drool: just gets you in the christmas mood. xx

hooray for crumble, i read ur little tales and they make me smile which takes my mind of chocolate, so big thanks to you x

You might as well finish the bottle off. Blame it on someone else ;)

Hey hun, sounds like a right plan to me, everything should be shared equally including bills lol
I think the antib's and the painkillers are killing my appetite, not been hungry at all today, just want to sleep, so with that, I will bid you night night and sweet dreams lovely :bighug: :zz:
Oh bummer about the car, always seems to happen at this time of year doesn't it. xxxxxxx

Hey Crumble, hope you've had a good day :bighug: xxxx

Morning Crumble, thank you for the lovely compliment, I kind of like it too, makes a change hate my photo being taken, think we all feel like that though lol
Bummer about the car and all that money and then hubbies holiday shambles, really not good, hope it all works out ok for you :fingerscrossed:

:woohoo: Crumble has a breakdown guy comparible to my Sky Guy and maybe my Fan Man :)fingerscrossed: he's not some old codger :giggle:), always a silver lining, I agree :giggle:
Have a nice day sweetie,you deserve it xxxxxxx

Hi crumble sorry to hear about ur car my daughter in Wales car has blown up they've been quoted £1,000 for the part eeek they r coming down on Friday so have had to hirer a 7 seater :-( they could have done without the extra expense and it's the worst time of year isn't it.
Hope u have a good week love val xx

Hi Crumble, sorry to hear about your car and hubbys holidays what a bummer, our daughter was burgled yesterday while they were out shopping at asda's they took all the christmas presents which were hidden in the garage and under the stairs, we had to lend them some money to try and replace some of the presents, those people have no conscience xx

Hey Crumble, just popped in to say hello and see how you are, miss ya hunni, hurry back ...have a good week sweetie :hug99: xxxxxxx

So glad you and hubby can relax again and enjoy the build up to Christmas together.
I always get 10 reading books from the library every 21 days its true its so relaxing, you keep thinking positive thoughts.
We gave our daughter some money today to try and sort the kids presents out and her mother in law did the same, she's alot happier today regarding the presents she is going to try and replace but still abit low that someone been in her house. xx

When my eldest was about 2 he had one of his tantrums in the post office. I tried everything and he just got worse and worse and threw himself on the floor. I decided to ignore him and joined the queue. Well it takes ages in the post office and he laid on the floor stamping his feet. New people were coming in and having to climb over him to join the queue. They were moaning about people not controlling their kids and saying how disgusting it was. I joined in :D
Then the little sh1t got up and came running up to me shouting mummy :eek:

Hi crumble glad ur hubby has holiday money after all bit of a relief isnt it, i cant believe christmas is almost upon us, i cant wait for my family to come from wales i havent seen them since aug :-( my daughter had her gall bladder out today she said shes very sore but hopefully she will manage the 5 hr journey ok then she can have some tlc from me. Hope ur having a good week xxx

Back