Unfinished diary

I'm keeping evrything crossed that this mess is sorted so they get the house.

What about contacting your MP. They shouldn't lose the house cos of some idiots incompetence :mad:

Happy new year crumble so good to have you back, miss reading your stories, a new year and a new you. xx

Hey sweetie, totally agree with Tilly here, definitely get onto your MP, I have had to do that in the past ona few occasions and to be absolutely honest it was more his secretary that got the ball rolling than anyone, but definitely worth a try, your Son and DIL shouldn't have to suffer the consequences of some idiots faux pas..:fingerscrossed: for them...and of course you :giggle:

My Granddaughter is a right little smartie pants, but I just love her to bits :hug99: she always knows exactly the right things to say and :fingerscrossed: DGS is a slow walker :8855:xxxxxx

Hey sweetie, fingers crossed they get the house. A lot of my family still do the same thing with the money, how ridiculous are they.
I always give more love than money, cos I know they'll remember that, they won't remember if Mum gave £20 more than Dad will they.
I don't think you're mean, you have witnessed the woman's way in the past, I would hazard a guess that you're spot on :rolleyes:
Hope you're keeping well, food sounds divine ...anything you need to know just holler hun :bighug: xxxxx

now todays menu looks amazing. Do you have a recipe for that chicken :D ? xxxxx

Jackie the recipe is taken from Jamie Olivers idea of mixing thyme, a little butter :eek:, a rasher of bacon chopped (fat removed), the zest of a lemon and 3 cloves of chopped garlic.
Pop the flavoured butter inbetween the skin and breast meat (in the pocket you make slipping your spoon gently between the two.

Then just pop the rest of the lemon halved inside the cavity of the chicken with a couple more cloves of garlic whole.
Is gorgeous and makes lovely juices to make a gravy from the next day to use up leftover chicken. I make a 'pie' with it using a mash topping.

Not necessarily SW friendly but I'm sure it could be counted within syns for a treat.

Hi Lily and Valerie. :D hope you're both plodding along fine.

Hi Crumble, I am good hun, had wi tonight and sts, was expecting a small loss but I'm good with that...I am certain the weight losses reflect the previous weeks eating pattern, so I am expecting na biggish loss next week lol
Hope all's well with you all :bighug: xxx

Hi hun, how's you? Hope all's well in Crumble land :bighug: xxx

Hiya sweetie, good to see you back and into it. I have been struggling to get out of Christmas mode, doesn't help with all the choccies, biccies and snacks about, so this morning boxed them all up and got rid of ...want my life back more than I want them back, Mal's not happy but he'll live, longer than he would have possibly :giggle: got rid of 1 tin of Roses, 1 tin of Quality Street, 2 boxes of toblerone mini's 2 boxes of Terry Choc segemts, 2 boxes of Maltesers, 2 boxes of Cadbury's fingers and 2 big tins of biccies, all unopened....plus a few other bits and pieces, next year when they give us food (even tho they were asked not to), I'll hand it back and say thank you that's so kind but no thanks :8855:
Anyway cornflour my lovely is 1 syn per teaspoon, 2.5 syns a tablespoon or 3.5 syns for 25g on all plans, hot chocolate, would be better if I knew which brand but in general it's 6 syns for 4 heaped teaspoons if made with water or 6.5 syns if made with skimmed milk, hope that helps ...just ask and yeah shall get lol
Have a lovely day...oh and before I forget (again), well done to your Son and DIL that's blinding news about the house ....and only 3.5 weeks before bubba is due, can well imagine how excited you must be ...my great niece or nephew is due today ( I will be a great auntie for the 1st time :giggle:) and I am excited so you must be so much more for your 1st grandchild ...catch you later :bighug: xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi sweetie, hope you're ok and are having a good day. :hug99: xxx

Oohh don't envy you, moving is so stressful, hope all goes well and they are in and settled asap. and then you can concentrate on you, till baby arrives and then you'll be cooing all over him..it was a grandson wasn't it? and won't have time for your mini friends and rightly so :giggle:
:bighug: xxxx

Back