Unfinished diary

:wee: :wee: knew you were simply the best Mrs C :D :D :D what goes around comes around my lovely and I can guarantee an invite to tea must be in order, after all DIL wont feel like cooking this week will she ? So a nice invite from Mrs C I am sure would not be refused :D:D:D:D:D

So happy for you my lovely. He is adorable, absolutely adorable. I always remember when mine were tiny I called them 'munchkins' :giggle: I adore babies but no longer get broody :giggle: so when its the right time being a Grandma sounds fab :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Poo, shame about the 0.5lbs gain, but with the new bambino about Grandma C, you can get that off in a jif...love the fact that Karma came around so quickly :giggle:...I'm not a vindictive person ....YES I AM ACTUALLY :giggle:, but only when it's really warranted and this is ..:woohoo:
Been to see my great niece today, so does little Jamie fancy being a toyboy do ya think? I'm sure my 3 week old niece would adore him ;)

How sweet is DS1, being a daddy seems to be making my nephew more considerate, maybe it does ...it's so long ago I can't remember if it did with mal...or is it just cos we're not married to him or your DS1 that we see it that way :giggle:
I would love to see more piccies of your gorgeous grandson too...I tried to take pics of Lyla today but she's not well poor lamb, so got 1 but maybe get more next week.
Take care lovely and :bighug:'s all round :hug99: xxxx

Hey sweetie, 8lb+ isn't so little really lol
Hope you're enjoying every darn second with your special little parcel xxx
Take care hun :hug99: xxxxxx

hi crumble hope u feel ok blinkin cold :rolleyes: hope little jamie is doing well x i had a busy day yesterday helped my son move there's a bit more to do but my daughter is giving him a hand today then i am hoping he will come and pick up some junk from my shed and take it to the tip (it is his stuff after all ) but don't think i will hold my breath on that one lol. xx

Hiya Valerie. :)

I'm feeling a lot better today. That awful dry cough is slowly going.

So hows WW going? I see from your diary that you're a bit nervous this week. You didn't feel you'd lost last week but you had. ;)

I've actually stuck to 100% optimising today! :eek:

Had:

Bacon, egg, mushrooms & coffee

2x Banana
4 x yellow plum
nectarine
sml handful blueberries.
(Wow, thats a lot of fruit!)

lemon/garlic chicken breast,
HM wedges,
Roasted carrrots, parsnips

Large satsuma

Trying to work out if this could be an EE day. I've never done those before. :confused:

Hiya Valerie. :)

I'm feeling a lot better today. That awful dry cough is slowly going.

So hows WW going? I see from your diary that you're a bit nervous this week. You didn't feel you'd lost last week but you had. ;)

I've actually stuck to 100% optimising today! :eek:

Had:

Bacon, egg, mushrooms & coffee

2x Banana
4 x yellow plum
nectarine
sml handful blueberries.
(Wow, thats a lot of fruit!)

lemon/garlic chicken breast,
HM wedges,
Roasted carrrots, parsnips

Large satsuma

Trying to work out if this could be an EE day. I've never done those before. :confused:

hi crumble i think i feel nervous cause of all the cakie things i keep eating, bought 8 packs of the w/w caramel wafers good job they are only 1pp i eat them by the pack :rolleyes: feel like i can't keep eating like this and lose weight and as i had a good loss last week think sometimes it's harder to lose the following week if u know what i mean, right gonna go and make my dinner all this talk about food is making me hungry lol, have a nice evening xx

Hi Crumble

I hope you don't mind but I've been reading your diary (with many giggling fits) over the last few days. I'm a wee bit anal about reading before I post so as I've now read up I'm posting.:D

I loved your stories of slides and other childhood games. I could add a stoater for the slide fiascos but I'll save that for when I know you better.:D I totally agree that all the fun/danger has been removed from kid's lives these days.

Hope you have a good day and hope you don't mind if I subscribe to your diary. :D

Love your post Crumble, I had only read what you had written on your tubulent year and I was astonished you were still standing.:D

With what you've just added^^^^ I am in awe of you. I would defo have completely lost the plot.:eek:

I hope you manage to rekindle the good bits of last years SW run and then supercede them with even better times this year. :D

I too still giggle when I think about your slide and clackers stories but I daren't reread Jackie's diary for the cat v magnet story unless I've been to the loo in the last 2 mins. :eek: Gets a bit messy otherwise. :D

Hope you have a fab day with DGS. And plenty of pics please.:D

Hi crumble what a lovely post i'm glad u r feeling better and can c the light at the end of the tunnel, sometimes it feels like every thing has gone wrong and nothing goes right i hope u just have good luck from now on xx

Awww thanks you two. Having a lovely day with family.
Cut my finger on a tuna can tho. Arghh have a bandage like an ice cream cone on my finger. Lads cant bandage.
Hoping it stops before DH comes in as he'll be going mad I didn't get it seen to. :(

Ouch - If it was quite deep you maybe should get it looked at. Lots of nerves etc near the surface. And sadly lots of pain receptors too. :(

Back