Universal Contour Wrap

Can't get the image of a gang of us all stood round in our paper pants out of my head now :D

Gx

totally love your avatar wannalose8, it's nice to put a face to your posts.
I enquired at my local beauty parlour today about the U.C.Wraps and I can get one for £55 or SIX for £150. I've heared a few people are paying £120 for 3 so I guess £150 for six is a pure bargain.

I have about 2.5 months til we go to Disneyland Paris and would like to have a few treatments before we go....How long do you have to wait inbetween treatments?? I know I've read it on a web site somewhere but can't remember. Anyone on here know?? xxx

Aw, thanks SJ

Six for £150 sounds like a good deal. I think you are meant to have them about 7 - 10 days apart but Im not certain. so if you are going in 2 months and had them 10 days apart that would take you right up to your holiday.

I think having them while you are still losing weight is the best thing so it can tone up your skin as you are getting rid of the fat.

Last time I wore paper pants in a spa was in Italy

One size only

XXXX Small!!

Sizes and colours and what would be even better would be tummy control paper pants!

Wow a world without magic knickers, how fantastic would that be. I could open my undie draw without looking at industrial strength and size underwear.

Small paper pants.... is there a worse combination!!??

talking of pants....I just took some washing out of the tumble dryer and as I was FOLDING my knickers...yes FOLDING them....they are that bloomin huge I can fold them like a pillow case...
I thought how nice it would be to have knickers that are actually too small to fold!!! I remember the days that i had a size 10/12 thong covered ass!!! lol oh them were the days...:D

Thanks Sam and Sophia-Jo you have me sitting here laughing my head off, it's great therapy!

Lol - don't worry about the paper pants - although 'pants' isn't quite the word I'd use to describe them! They are actually a thong so there's just tiny string at the back and at the sides and the pant bit is just about 2" wide of material at the front. The string is stretchy so must fit most sizes. They don't cover up anything really, just designed to spare your blushes a bit! hehe

Oh my word Bluekitten its even worse than I imagined!! :D

Hi guys....I'm giggling a bit here...the pants thing is just sooo funny.

I wouldnt feel comfy wearing them either :eek: But I still might get a course....the only thing is...you know I called my local Beatuty Salon and the yound girl who I spoke to said that for one UCW the price was £55 and for a course of 6 it was £150?? Well, I called in there today (poor things are open on a Sunday)...anyway... the girl must have read the leaflet wrong...it's £150 for 3 UCW and they guarentee 6 inches off. She must have read it wrong...but I did ask her 2 or 3 times...so I'm rather peeved now.

I'm gonna see if I can get them cheaper somewhere else.

xxx sj xxx

I really want one too! There is a place in the town with an offer for a course of 3 at £99 which i think is pretty good

I really want one too! There is a place in the town with an offer for a course of 3 at £99 which i think is pretty good
That does sound good hun. Can't believe the girl made a mistake, I really thought I'd be getting a bargain.

I might see if there is any chance of a beauty college wanting models...then again...how many people would be there, it would be bad enough getting my kit off infront of just one experienced therapist, never mind a class full, lol, I don't think so.

I'll ring round a few places tomorrow.

Hmmm.......

I'm planning on booking a set of 3 of these - but don't like the sound of those pants :ashamed0005:.

I'd just about got my head around stripping off in front of a stranger :psiholog: - but a thong ?? :eek:

I'm not sure the salon is ready for such a sight :giggle:

Hmmm.......

I'm planning on booking a set of 3 of these - but don't like the sound of those pants :ashamed0005:.

I'd just about got my head around stripping off in front of a stranger :psiholog: - but a thong ?? :eek:

I'm not sure the salon is ready for such a sight :giggle:

pmsl Ellie.... I feel so sorry for the poor sod who has to see my fat ass wobble about in a paper thong ...deffo have to make sure I defuzz on that day...oops...sorry for too much info :D:D:D

Back