Unlimited fruit?

Nona

Hi all i'm new (old, but new!) and am trying to figure out if fruit really is 0pp - i'm currently eating about 10 portions a day at the moment and am concerned I'm not going to lose as they used to be pointed. Anyone else eat this much (or more!) fruit and still lose?

That seems like a lot of fruit even if it is free. ... Could you mix it up a bit with some raw veg?

Hi all i'm new (old, but new!) and am trying to figure out if fruit really is 0pp - i'm currently eating about 10 portions a day at the moment and am concerned I'm not going to lose as they used to be pointed. Anyone else eat this much (or more!) fruit and still lose?

As everyone is different you might be lucky enough to be able to eat 10 portions a day without it stalling your weight loss...you will know at weigh in.

Yes, let us know how you get on! I'm eating about 5/6 portions of fruit a day at the moment and it doesn't seem to be slowing weight loss.

I also eat loads of fruit especially as I don't like veg. It's always up for debate on whether it slows weight loss down.

Back