Unofficial WI & Official One - Week 1

When I started on my diet on Thursday morning, I put new batteries in my scales and jumped on them. They were extremely rude!! And told me that I was 77.4kg :eek: :cry:

Anyway, It`s my first WI tonight (short week as I need to see my CDC on a Monday and obv couldn`t last week as it was bank hol) so I jumped on my scales again this morning for my unofficial WI ;)

When I jumped on them this am, They told me I was 73.2kg :eek::D I am :eek: but :D :D :D that MY scales say that I am a big fat 9.3lbs down :eek: WOOOOOP!!!!

I have never had a huge loss like that on any diet I`ve ever done so I`m over the moon! And it`s also over what I gained since last summer :D :D :D

BUT!! It was my morning weight, And I don`t see my CDC til after 9pm tonight after work and her scales will probably weigh different to mine, So I`m worried I won`t show a loss or only a small one :cry:

I can gain anything up to 5lbs over the day :(

I am going to keep to a weekly unofficial and official WI :D

Anyway, Just wanted to share :D Will shut up now cos I`m rambling :rolleyes: lmao

Xxx

well done thats a fantastic unofficial result :D

im sure your official wi will be a good one too, keep up the good work xxx

Thankyou :D x

I have an underactive thyroid and pcos, So I`m used to slow losses and they keep me happy enough as long as it`s coming off!

Xx

Good luck for your official weigh in, I'm sure you will be pleasently surprised

Thankyou x

Well, I jumped on the scales whilst at clinic and they matched my home scales. But when I went for my official WI, My CDC made my loss 4lbs, A lot less :(

Oh well, Guess a loss is a loss eh? Was just hoping for a bit more for my first week.

Feeling really rubbish this eve, So am off for a soak in the bath and hopefully I`ll feel better and can catch up on posts. If not, I`m off to bed and will catch up after work tomorrow.

Hope everyone else has had a good day Xx

a loss is a loss and i like the unofficial and the official loss idea.

Well done, 4lbs is a good loss, I hate evening weigh ins!!! at leastr next week though it will be the same time so you'll have a better idea!!

Keep up the good work xx

Yay! Well done Lise! :)
Keep at it, you'll be gobsmacked at next week's loss! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys Xxx

I`m thinking of moving up to 1000 plan cos I think I did better on that last time. Going to read back through my old diary.

I have 6 months to lose 14lbs, So doing it slower wouldn`t really make a difference if I decided to move up.

Hope everyone else is well xX

wow, thats really good, well done, going to jump on my scales fri morning as weighed myself on those last friday (well its the wii fit really) so will be able to have an accurate record myself x

4lbs is a good loss, like u said it was a short week and an evening wi xx

wow, thats really good, well done, going to jump on my scales fri morning as weighed myself on those last friday (well its the wii fit really) so will be able to have an accurate record myself x

I`m doing unofficial alongside official as they are so hugely different!

Good luck with your WI x

4 lbs is a great loss (especially for an evening weigh-in, what with the amount of water we all drink!).

Don't be disheratened. 4lbs is a lot of weight to lose.

I do know what you mean though. I get weighed-in tomorrow and have (for some reason) set my sights on 5lbs. 5lbs takes me to six stone lost and I really want to get there tomorrow, but given that I am on 810 I think a 5lb loss is highly unlikely. Why do we set ourselves these unrealistic goals, eh?

Well done on a good week, a great loss and being so close to your goal xx

Back