Unpopular opinion..

jezzi999 said:
Sometimes it is good to get the gripes off your chest though. Especially when you have a long road ahead. It's going to take me a total of about 2 years to get to target, so obviously along the way there will be things that annoy mec and it's nice to know I'm not the only one...

U'll get there. I joined in January 2011 and im 4 and half lbs from target now. I had a lot of gains along the way with honeymoon and a holiday. Best of luck with ur journey ull do great xx

pasta and sauce/mugshots and the like are not real food and I hate that SW seems to push them, especially the pushing of p'n's as a snack?! it should be as a part of a meal, there's far too much in it for a mere snack!

To be fair, I don't think SW do push these, my consultant certainly doesn't and she'd go mad if we said we had pasta in sauce as a snack.

That said, I don't actually think these foods should be free or low syn on SW ( a statement which has never been very popular!!)

My consultant always mentions them, really wish she wouldn't! then again she pushes the have a bowl of fruit after for your 1/3 sf too :/

I'm changing groups!!

Also tweaking - am sick of people pushing tweaks in group like the crisps etc

Should'nt we be concentrating on all the positive things abt SW ?. it has changed my life in so many ways all positive. The only bad thing i could say is that Rocky Road Hifi are not always available at group but i guess thats cos there popular and sell before i get to the shop section xx

I think if this thread was a list of things people hate about SW you would be spot on. The purpose (as far as I can see anyway) is more to highlight popular misconceptions like 'its not a diet' 'you can survive without veg' etc. We all try very hard to justify some of the weird & wonderful things a we do in the quest for slimness & sticking ot the plan (cous cous cake, 4 miullerlights a day, eating a bowl of fruit before our main meal to get our 1/3rd superfree) that sometimes I think we just need a bit of a reality check!!

I hate all the clapping at group, I like the talking about how ppls weeks have been and swapping recipes, but the clapping at every little thing gets on my nerves :)
Dont actually know if this is a popular or unpopular thought lol

Yes it riles me a bit too, then again lots of things at my group do!! maybe I am turning into a grumpy old woman...

its more the time it takes up when we could be talking about ideas etc, at my group (dnt know if typical or a crap group) we do the so and so lost x, clap, what do you plan to lose next week, then onto the next person - then by times that's done, draw the raffle and do SOW then it's finished. Always think that there could be so much more done. Am changing groups next week and hoping it's a bit more interactive

The comment "look how far you've come!" means nothing when you've had a gain for absolutely no reason. I get annoyed when my Consultant says that. Yes, I have come a long way from where I was, but if I've just put in a great week, and gained... nothing is going to cheer me up except chocolate lol

wise words. drawing the line is important to stop you continuing but as you say you need to addres the reasons you fell off plan and have a strategy in place to stop it happening again

Back