• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Unusual Milestones

Lady Marmalade

Bad girl warning...
Do you guys have any personal milestones that are kind of unique or a bit different from the usual weight or dress size related ones?

I was looking at my "back muffins" last night. Well, there was nothing on the telly. I mean the little mounds of flesh that are sort of beneath each shoulder blade but slightly to the side, just below the bra line. I was kind of hoping they'd be gone but not quite, they are still clinging on. They are one of my milestones - when those are gone, there will be much rejoicing. I really hope they go before the hot weather so I can wear tank tops and so on.

The next one after the back muffins will probably be the roll of flab that folds over my wasitband when I sit down, but I haven't got a name for that yet. Anyone? "Front muffin"? "Pie crust"? Well, getting rid of that's going to be a biggie.

Anyone got a particular thing they'd like to get rid of, or fit into, or be able to limbo under? :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BREN

is going to loose!
LM,

You hit the nail on the head with that one. I only ever want to achieve that. Thing is I know when that is and it's the goal weight I have nominated.... hehe.

I have a definite one at the top and a little one that sometimes when my weight is going up with pop in and say hi! LOL

Bren
X

I'm simplistic obviously, all I wanted to do was lose weight. :D

Ha ha, it must be a woman thing Jim.

As for mine, well, when I look at myself in the mirror and I look at my bum, kind of side on, my left bum cheek had a dent in it where the top of my leg meets my bum. It goes when I'm slimmer, so at the moment getting rid of that is my milestone.

Front muffin sounds kind of rude lol

I will dance the happy dance when my muffin has gone.

I am a big boot wearer, i love my knee high boots. My OH goes mad when i buy more but i just love them!
I want to be able to put some on without them pinching at the top. That will be a major milestone for me.

bingo wings here!

Lady Marmalade

Bad girl warning...
Ah yes, would like to get rid of the ol' double chin as well. Although I think a slight double chin can look nice on some women - Jo Joyner out of Eastenders for example. It helps if you've got a really big face.

I dunno, bingo wings, muffin tops, seems like there's a lot of nicknames for the wobbly parts of a woman's body and not so much for the men. There's beer belly I suppose, but then a woman can have one of those (trust me). 'Moobs' is about the only male-specific one I can think of, and even that sort of makes reference to women's bits.

Crims

Silver Member
I want a really well defined waist, I don't wanna lose my curves. I'm 34, 29, 39 at the mo, just want to slim down my bottom half and belly more. Also slim shoulders would be nice!