Up for another challenge? July!!

Thanks hun xx

Sorry for the late response hun, ive stayed away as i have given up smoking and i have been extremely moody lol. I have STS this week which i am pleased with. Well done on your recent loss hun that is fantastic xxx

Thank you dear. Stopping smoking was easier than losing weight for me. I hope it is the same for you.

The trick is not to think about it (keep your mind busy - do other things - forget about smoking) and when you hit 4 weeks without a ciggie, you'll have dropped the habit. They say it takes 4 weeks to drop an habit. I think it's cos the first 4 weeks could feel like hell and then it gets easier. I know you'll succeed! xx :D

Thanks for the advice hun,

I must admit i have found the diet easier then stopping smoking, i am craving like you wouldnt believe but ive kept myself busy either housework or shopping (prefer shopping lol)
Im going to carry on as i promised my eldest son i would so fingers crossed i can stick to it xxx

We all kicked ass in July and should be very proud of ourselves. Lets make August another succesfulmonth xxx

lost 4 pounds this week so counted it in my July total.....23 in total which I'm really pleased with.

Hope to see everyone on the August challenge.

Well done to everyone, let's kick butt next month :D

i get weighed on 3rd aug but still counting it in this challenge, need 3lbs to meet my goal *hopes*

lost 4 pounds this week so counted it in my July total.....23 in total which I'm really pleased with.

Hope to see everyone on the August challenge.

Well done to everyone, let's kick butt next month :D

Well done hun what a fantastic month for you xxxx ((HUGS)))

Back