Update from Purpleangel

Purpleangel

Silver Member
hey guys,

haven't been on here much since re-feed so thought i'd pop by and let you know what i've been up to!

well i lost 2 stone 10lbs on LT - my immunity just died and was sick of being sick so i decided to refeed and finish it off on slimming world :)

well i have done 5 days of SW (5 days rather 7 cos i had shakes left so continued refeed) and lost 1.5lb :) I am very happy with that as my consultant said i could have maintained for a few weeks or even gained :eek:

so there is life and weightloss after doing LT!

and heres some inspiration for you guys - LT is well worth the hard work!

14729-albums993-picture5579t.jpg

14729-albums1116-picture6357.jpg

Your photos are amazing. Well done on the refeeding. Do you feel better now you're on real food? Hope so. You did really well on LT. I'm thinking about doing SW after this too. Keep up the good work and well done on this week's weight loss.

hey hun - SW really was the best choice for me. I like the discipline - though after LT it doesn't feel like discipline at all :)

It is also helping me to learn about healthy eating and set me up for some good habits with the old 5 a day!

Well, having been a consultant for SW about 14 years ago, I can honestly say that you can eat loads and still lose weight with them. Unfortunately, as a yo-yo dieter, I just kept on going back to old habits after 3 months or so each time I re-joined, and the last consultant I had, wasnt very much inspiration, to be honest and I made a vow that I wouldnt ever go on another diet....got Paul McKenna's CD's and book, but just couldnt keep up with the listening every night and looking in the mirror and telling myself I look great.....!!!!....then along came LT......!!!

excellent! You're photos are brilliant, thanks for sharing. :D

cheers -

here's a fine example of my new attitude to food :)

I went to Pizza Express today, and i had tuna nicoise, a diet coke and got doughballs as they were part of the deal. I ate 1 doughball - pushed the rest away and gave them to everyone else.

I ate my salad - leaving the potatoes BUT did eat the bread things which i am happy to count as syns :)

Glad you are doing well chick!!

You look fantastic!!!

I found a video of myself from like a few weeks before LT and oh my life it is horrendous! I showed it to people who said I didnt need to lose weight and they were just like "I didnt realise you had go that big"

wow well done purps!! :)

Your looking fab ;)

Back