UPDATE - I went and tested that seat for tomorrow's prize giving...

JestersTear

Silver Member
I can fit into the seat!

I have to admit that it's a bit snug, but not uncomfortable, so I'll be able to go - and to the reception afterwards.

Also, the thought has occurred that this time last year, I wouldn't have been able to fit into thats eat at all!!

Oh I am so glad you can go, and fit in the seat fairly comfortably.

As you say you have come a long way in the last year and you are an inspiration.

Enjoy yourself at the main event.

That is great. I bet you feel so happy now.
Your weight loss has been incredible. Well done!

That's great! It does make you realize how far you've come, things like that. Sometimes I find numbers on the scale a bit abstract. It's when a skirt is suddenly miles too big, or I can sit comfortably in a chair that used to be a tight squeeze, it hits me that my body is really getting smaller. :)

That's fantastic hun. So pleased for you, bet thats a great worry off your mind. You have done amazing so far and if you wouldn't have been able to fit into them last yeat it just shows you how well you have done upto now. xx

Excellent! Now you can relax and enjoy your day! I am SO happy for you!

Just catching up - after class tonight. So glad to hear your news - I was thinking of you today. Have faith - told you you wuld fit. So glad that you are going.

That's wonderful! I'm so glad it all worked out. I don't think you'll ever have to worry about that again now.

that's fantastic! Well done! I can understand your fears, i went to see a band at the O2 earlier in the year and was shocked to find I only just wedged into the seat and every time someone wanted to get past I had to twist sideways to get out of the seat and back in again.I was horrified!!!

You must be feeling proud and being able to attend these events in your life is so important. Have a great time:)

Awww this news has made my day - I was thinking about you a lot after your initial post. So YAY!!!

Atta girl - look how far you've come xxx

Back