Update: Week 32. 11 Stone 4lbs Gone. Oh and some biz and a pic for you!

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
Hey gorgeous people!

Sorry for my absence, but things here have been so very hectic.

I hit the 11 stone gone a couple of weeks ago. I've lost half my body weight in 7 months. I can't get my head around that fact. As I said previously, my life has changed beyond recognition, and in a way I'm sad because I wish I had found LT years ago :(

I'm being told by a few people that I'm too skinny! I'm being called tiny and delicate haha! I never thought I'd ever hear these things said to me! Of course I'm not too skinny! (hate the word skinny, prefer slim) and I'm certainly not tiny and delicate! I think it's just the shock of seeing me being so huge and now smaller in such a short space of time!

I've 10lbs until goal and I'm not stopping until I reach it. I'm the type of person who when starts something HAS to finish it! I find LT so incredibly easy (please don't hate me) It's the maintenance I'm going to find difficult, once the element of control is taken away.

As some of you know I'm a gym freak. I've worked out like a nutter from about the 3/4th week. I was a bit of an athlete before I put all the weight on so it suited me. I was always quite muscely and I've lost muscle while being on LT. My body is crying out for protein! So I'm quite looking forward to be able to build myself up again. I'm not missing food at all, I'm missing Mr Smirnoff on a Saturday night!

Anyhow my biz - I found out a couple of weeks ago that I'm going to be a Grandma! All a bit of a shock, an adorable exciting shock nonetheless! So losing the weight has been a blessing as I'm going to have a little Grandchild to run around after!

More biz - Spent all night last in casualty! TMI ahead! I was feeling a tad uncomfortable in the downstairs department all day yesterday. I was gyming it and could hardly sit at the weight machines or the bicycle! I thought I had piles as I do have some toilet trouble (always have, even before LT) The pain got a bit more intense as the day went on so I phoned the out of hours doc who told me to go to casualty. Went to casualty, sat for ages, it was so busy. The Doc examined me and I was told I have a huge cyst the size of a golf ball in my hoho! Such a shock as it appeared as if by magic in one day! Apparently it's quite common! So I'm on strong antibiotics for a week, and if it doesn't ease within 3 days I have to have to cut out! Ouch!

So that's all my gossip, sorry for the ramble and the too much info! I've attached a new picture (If I don't do it correctly it's in my profile) I apologise again for the rubbish constipated expressed. The photo posing malarkey will never 'be me'

Off to catch up on all your gossip and losses.

X

Attachments

• DSC00399.JPG
    DSC00399.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 2,760
  • IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 2,033
Last edited:
OMG betsy you look feckin amazing!!!!! xxxxxx

Hey gorgeous people!

Sorry for my absence, but things here have been so very hectic.

I hit the 11 stone gone a couple of weeks ago. I've lost half my body weight in 7 months. I can't get my head around that fact. As I said previously, my life has changed beyond recognition, and in a way I'm sad because I wish I had found LT years ago :(

I'm being told by a few people that I'm too skinny! I'm being called tiny and delicate haha! I never thought I'd ever hear these things said to me! Of course I'm not too skinny! (hate the word skinny, prefer slim) and I'm certainly not tiny and delicate! I think it's just the shock of seeing me being so huge and now smaller in such a short space of time!

I've 10lbs until goal and I'm not stopping until I reach it. I'm the type of person who when starts something HAS to finish it! I find LT so incredibly easy (please don't hate me) It's the maintenance I'm going to find difficult, once the element of control is taken away.

As some of you know I'm a gym freak. I've worked out like a nutter from about the 3/4th week. I was a bit of an athlete before I put all the weight on so it suited me. I was always quite muscely and I've lost muscle while being on LT. My body is crying out for protein! So I'm quite looking forward to be able to build myself up again. I'm not missing food at all, I'm missing Mr Smirnoff on a Saturday night!

Anyhow my biz - I found out a couple of weeks ago that I'm going to be a Grandma! All a bit of a shock, an adorable exciting shock nonetheless! So losing the weight has been a blessing as I'm going to have a little Grandchild to run around after!

More biz - Spent all night last in casualty! TMI ahead! I was feeling a tad uncomfortable in the downstairs department all day yesterday. I was gyming it and could hardly sit at the weight machines or the bicycle! I thought I had piles as I do have some toilet trouble (always have, even before LT) The pain got a bit more intense as the day went on so I phoned the out of hours doc who told me to go to casualty. Went to casualty, sat for ages, it was so busy. The Doc examined me and I was told I have a huge cyst the size of a golf ball in my hoho! Such a shock as it appeared as if by magic in one day! Apparently it's quite common! So I'm on strong antibiotics for a week, and if it doesn't ease within 3 days I have to have to cut out! Ouch!

So that's all my gossip, sorry for the ramble and the too much info! I've attached a new picture (If I don't do it correctly it's in my profile) I apologise again for the rubbish constipated expressed. The photo posing malarkey will never 'be me'

Off to catch up on all your gossip and losses.

X

OMG Betsy, you really are fantastic! You have done amazingly well, and all of your hard work has truly paid off. You look amazing, such a transformation in such a short space of time, I'm delighted for you!

Great news that you are going to be a Grandma, I bet you can't wait!

Sorry to hear about your cyst-Ouch! I hope you get some relief soon, my sister had one cut a few years ago:hug99:

Clair x

wow :eek::eek::eek:

You look fantastic, I have a similar amount to lose, but I am following a different plan.

That for me is true inspiration.

thanks for posting

OMG Betsy, you really are fantastic! You have done amazingly well, and all of your hard work has truly paid off. You look amazing, such a transformation in such a short space of time, I'm delighted for you!

Great news that you are going to be a Grandma, I bet you can't wait!

Sorry to hear about your cyst-Ouch! I hope you get some relief soon, my sister had one cut a few years ago:hug99:

Clair x

Aww Clair, you say the loveliest things to me, and they mean so much. Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement over these past 7 months. You've helped me so much! You're my LT Sister! You're a total inspiration, with a fantastic spirit. Lubs ya!

Oh you'll have to PM me about your Sister. I'd be interested to know how that went. It's bloody annoying to have a golf ball between your legs! Sitting on a rubber ring haha!

X

Both yourself and Charleysangel have done amazingly! Well done, such inspirations.

Thank you so much Taylor! Clair is a gorgeous superstar, she has kept me going strong throughout. This forum is fantastic as we're all going through the same struggles and we each know were we're coming from. Having people who understand you helps so much!

You look fantastic well done!

wow :eek::eek::eek:

You look fantastic, I have a similar amount to lose, but I am following a different plan.

That for me is true inspiration.

thanks for posting

Thank you so much Kaye! It means a lot to me and keeps me determined.

It doesn't matter what plan you're on, I think if you're determined and focused enough to change your life then you'll do it! I can not even begin to describe how much my life has changed. I never imagined losing weight would make such a big difference to the quality of my life. I so underestimated it.

OMG Betsy you are simply amazing. Fantastic job well done. You are truly an inspiration.

I only wish I had the same willpower. I have pratted about with TFR since Xmas and have not lost anything more. I am quite depressed over it and wish I had your (and Clair's) state of mind still and I could have been in a similar boat as you by now.

I am going to WW in a couple of weeks - my mojo for TFR has got up and gone and not sure I will get it back, however you and Clair are fantastic examples of how this diet works when you put your mind to something. I am grateful for the success that I have had and my life is so much easier being 5st lighter. Maybe I will come back to TFR later in the year.

Brilliant, well done, you are an LT Superstar :D

Gratz on being a granny - what perfect timing :)

wow thats truly amazing betsy.
well done and you look great.
:) :)

*Picks jaw up off floor* 11st off in 7 months? :wow: Fair play to ya!:D Do you find people react differently to you now, more positively? You must be so proud of yaself, congrats.:)

BETS!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
Woman,you look fantastic hun.you got an amazing shape on ya too.i'm so jealous.
Nanny Bets lol xawww bless.amazing news,though you're not old enough to be a nan yet.yummynanny alert!!!lol x

WOW!!!! u look fab hun. well done on ur amazin loss. u truely r an inspiration hun!!!

oh an congratulations on bein a grandma!! :)

bex

xox

Looking super gorgeous!!

Glam gran alert!! No one is going to believe you are a Granny!! Fabulous news!!

Sorry to hear about the cyst. Ouch ouch. I've had a few on my ovaries and luckily they went of their own accord. Hope all goes well xxx

well done !!! you should be so proud you look fab:D
Nic xx

WOW you look TERRIFIC!!!!!!! Well done, you are an inspiration : ) x

Sweet stuff Bets! You're looking GREAT now, the difference between this new picture and the last picture is phenomenal!

I also have one of them cysts but my doctor called it an abscess and it's located at the bottom of my spine (right at the bottom), on my tailbone area, same place as you? I also got 7 days of antibiotics, and it's getting better. :)

Did your doctor mention the grizzly details of what will happen to it? lol

Wow. You are my idol. Seriously, you've done so so amazingly! You look incredible & super slim!!! :)

I'm really sorry to hear about the cyst, that sounds awful!!! Argh!!! I hope the antibiotics work so you don't have to do anything too horrible!

Congrats on being a grandma-to-be!! :)

Hannah

Back