Update!

Jaxx41

I have been on the tablets since the end of September and after some initial doubts and weighing obsessions ;), managed to weigh myself only once a month on my GPs advice.

I have managed to lose 10kg and to be honest I haven't found it too bad. No slip ups or adverse reactions and I can have an occasional treat without it upsetting the balance too much.

Today I have had to use a belt on my trousers to keep them up - they are really baggy around the waist and hips and all of my tops are now too big - which is a nice problem to have...! With Christmas around the corner, I will be using gift vouchers to buy some new clothes.

Still a long way to go yet and I need to step up on the exercise - I won 6 months gym membership in a raffle a couple of weeks ago, so will be using that very shortly - might just get Christmas out of the way first.

Jackie:D

WELL DONE!!!! thats great weight loss (had to convert it to pounds as i cant do kg... (which is a little wrong for me as im an aussie and we dontdo lbs and stones but i have not done kg in my weight loss journey so had to convert it)

im sure with the 6 months gym membership you will take full advantage of everything you can. :)

Back