Update =]

Kellie=]

Silver Member
:grouphugg:
Helllloooo! Thought id post a quick update as I havnt been on here since friday. Went back home to Birmingham for the weekend which was lovely!
I had my weigh in on saturday and have lost another 2lbs. It was a bit of a shock cos of the 10lbs the week before but it bought me back down to earth a little and made me realise it wont actually be THAT easy every week!
Had a works meal on saturday night so I just turned up as they was all finishing their deserts. Sorted.
Sunday- I sat with my boyfriends whole family while they ate a roast dinner and I had a vegetable soup =] hehe.
Just popped into town and bought that size 14 pair of jeans that I tried on and NO they still dont fit!;) but im only on week three! so alas- they now sit in my wardrobe nicely and Im sure it wont be long till im in them!
Its all looking goooooddd!!
Just didnt want you all thinking I'd rejected you :p
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Kell,
It wont be long before you are in the 14, try them on every week, it will be quicker than you think.
That is what I did, I managed to get my size 10 jeans on today without laying down, LOL. Still not comfy to wear, but nearly there.

I'm sat here in my size 10 shirt and trousers - and I still can't believe it! I wanted to get myself into a comfortable 12, and now all my 12s are HUGE!!!! I never thought I'd be here - but is feels fab! Good luck withthe jeans - you'll be in them soon enough!!!

Good on you Kellie, sounds like a perfect weekend there .......... and you'll have those jeans on before you know it :D

thanks everyone just took them out and had a look at them! I cant wait!
eeekk!!
Bloody love the feeling of achievement this diet gives you =]
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Great news Kellie another 2lbs gone forever. :)

Back