Upper Crust

rachaeld82

Hi all

I had a Honey Roast ham and Cheddar Cheese baguette from an Upper Crust (the ones you get at train stations), in a moment of weakness/ hunger the other day.

I've looked online and can't find any info to help work out the syns - does anyone have an idea of syns in it? I know it will be bad, but I'd prefer to face up to the horror of what I ate and then move on. The worst part of it is that it tasted disgusting anyway, but I was so tired and hungry I ate it anyway..ooops.

Thanks

Ok, ive found on online 560cals for cheese and ham, i don't think you get a free food allowance as its bought, so 1 syn for 20 cals = 28 syns

Oh dear, I knew it would be bad! Thank you though!!

I'd already had cereal, so will have to just accept it at 28 syns. I've been good since that slip up though, so fingers crossed it won't have too much impact on WI!

chocolateworm said:
You could knock a few off if you want to use the cheese for your hxa?

rachaeld82 said:
I'd already had cereal, so will have to just accept it at 28 syns. I've been good since that slip up though, so fingers crossed it won't have too much impact on WI!

Even if you'd already had cereal, you'd still have a HEa allowance :)

Oh my, glad I finally found this out, I keep craving them and giving in! :( NO MORE!!

Back