upset :(

m going in 2night earlly and talking 2 her infront of people (not singled out but where i have back up) as i thought same as all you i think tbh she couldnt be bothered to listen to me and just came up with answer she thought id ask if that makes sence, also fell out with my 'friend' i go with as she was cheating in rubbish way ever and i had it out with her and she called me jelous i just had crap week....

Call me a cynic if you like... but I wonder if this particular consultants new member recruitments are not as high as she Or the higher ups would like?

theres about 20 people in our group at weigh in and about 15 stay now sure what average is as it only group been to?

thankyou for all your replies im hoping she was having a bad day when i rang and shes happy today might change things :(

hope you get on well hun!! let us know how it goes.

Gemma just a though, why dont you just tell the cashier that you have lost your card and ask her for a duplicate?

theres about 20 people in our group at weigh in and about 15 stay now sure what average is as it only group been to?

Well, it would be impossible to work on averages because different areas will have different populations and therefore places will vary vastly.

However, think about how many of those 20 have been there for a while, and how many are freshly joined?

In the group I go to, every single week there has been one or two new members signing up. Ok, I have only been going for 4 weeks now, but there is always someone new there for her to give the talk to. If the group your consultant has is not big, and does not get a lot of new members, she might be using this as an opportunity to make it APPEAR that she is getting new business through the doors.

But as I said, maybe I am just a cynic. Well, I know I am, but even cynics can be right sometimes!!!

Good luck getting it sorted anyway. I wouldnt be happy with that either.

can they do that? ive lost my entire book with everything in i carry my folder to group so lost all my books too :(

Let us know - I'm sure we'd all be happy to complain on your behalf!
Your group sounds small (well, compared to mine, that is), perhaps there is something in what MadameLaMinx says.....
Keep smiling. x

Well, it would be impossible to work on averages because different areas will have different populations and therefore places will vary vastly.

However, think about how many of those 20 have been there for a while, and how many are freshly joined?

In the group I go to, every single week there has been one or two new members signing up. Ok, I have only been going for 4 weeks now, but there is always someone new there for her to give the talk to. If the group your consultant has is not big, and does not get a lot of new members, she might be using this as an opportunity to make it APPEAR that she is getting new business through the doors.

But as I said, maybe I am just a cynic. Well, I know I am, but even cynics can be right sometimes!!!

Good luck getting it sorted anyway. I wouldnt be happy with that either.

most of my group are at target then theres few on there last 2lb then about 6 with loads 2 lose like me... i feel really fat there but its gr8 to have lots of slimmer target members as i feel i have 11 consultants in there as they all know everything lol

Gemma, if she insists on you being signed up as a new member, insist on getting the new member talk. Then pretend you know NOTHING about Slimming World and ask lots of new member type questions.

After all, its what you are paying for! (I may be a cynic, but I can also do mischief quite well).

thankyou....

Gemma, if she insists on you being signed up as a new member, insist on getting the new member talk. Then pretend you know NOTHING about Slimming World and ask lots of new member type questions.

After all, its what you are paying for! (I may be a cynic, but I can also do mischief quite well).

thats what i'll intend to do lol.... if i do id like to know where my old info as gone aswell... coz surely main deppo will see 2 gemma brookes on file in same group?

never thought to ask Gemma, does your group use the electron cards? if so yes the cashier can duplicate that for you.

I know its heartbreaking that you have lost your stickers / certifatates (sp) but if it were me doing the group I'd praise what you have done so far and replace them for you.

yea its all on electronic...
I dont mind paying extra for stickers and certificates... im just keeping everything crossed i can have everything replaced and it was just a bad day for her hen irang :(
still dont help me eating for england.. my wii says ive gained 3lb :(

I would contact Sw. your consultant deserves the boot.I emailed them today about the extra stone my old scales hadn't noticed I weighed and they upped my starting weight on my progress etc. They are always helpful when I email them.

Don;t let your consultants attitude ruin your desire to lose weight. I would definitely get in touch with SW this seems very unfair to me especially as we are now electronic so it is no hardship to reload the information, we have moved on from when it was on paper which would have been a lot of work to achieve the same result. Don't give up on either front. Good luck

I agree with all of the above and definately ask for replacement stickers at least! At least you will have "something" on your new book to remind you of your great progress! x

Have just read your message and not got through the thread yet, so probably repeating a lot of stuff, sorry if I am, but the data stored on your consultant's laptop can be transferred to a new card (friend of mine lost hers and was just issued a new card) buying a new pack to go along with it shouldn't be a problem either.

it wasnt as bad a i though!...

i got a new card with all my old data on... didnt have to pay and she was okay.
had pay £5 for replacment book which i thought was very fair... however i asked weigh in lady to write 6 below top line 2days weigh in so i could write all my weigh ins in and she said no point blank! and i couldnt pay to get my stickers/certificates replaced :( ...

but im not letting that ruin everything i gained 1lb.... which in fairness isnt bad at all as its also my * week and with bad eating isnt that bad!

ALSO ive been doing extra easy 4 6 weeks now im doing a week green to change things :)

thankyou soooo much 4 all your help i still have my sticker here and im here more than group and you all much nicer :)

Back