URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

AngelaG

Ok so i had to rush to a&e today with my son and i forgot my shakes. I was there for 8 hours and was feeling faint and really unwell so I ate a tin of tuna (I had shopping in the car). I'm so bloody mad at myself but there was nothing i could do. What effect will this have ?? Have i messed up big time?? Feel like crying

Tuna was a good choice, hun. You'll be fine, don't fret! Hope your son is OK now.

Ok so i had to rush to a&e today with my son and i forgot my shakes. I was there for 8 hours and was feeling faint and really unwell so I ate a tin of tuna (I had shopping in the car). I'm so bloody mad at myself but there was nothing i could do. What effect will this have ?? Have i messed up big time?? Feel like crying

One off slip won't do much harm, try to keep one or 2 shakes in your handbag, I always have one with me as well as my thyroxine tablets. Trust me you will OK:D

oh i hope so - have been doing so good and do not want to mess up- yes need to keep sachets with me at all times - lesson learned. He has broken arm but he will be fine thank god x Thanks girls ive been worrying all evening !!!!

LOL I am just back from a&e with my Son (aged 2) and I wasnt nearly as sensible. 2 donuts and a choc bar!! Tuna is angel-like by comparisson! DOnt worry, its not even naughty really :))
xx

hi guys hope you kids are ok... worrying being a parent, they just dont come with a manual... Re the food, i wont worry there was nothing you could do dont beat yourselves up the kids are fine thats the main thing... Tomorrows another day...

yes just a bad start to the school holidays for him but he fine - he 13!!! Just did not want to knock myself out of ketosis too much. Benn 100% today and 1st weigh in tomorrow , looking forward to it!!!!

well done and glad he is ok... Remember my 7 year old split his head open. Got the dreaded call from school what a worrying drive to the school it was... He needed 6 sitches and you could see his skull (sorry to much info) he had the stitches and was far more braver then i was..... But i tell you something, started the diet the following day once all the drama was over.

Back