Urgent Advice Please!

Dunders

Hi there,
My o/t has just been offered a new job as a prison officer, the training now clashes with our holiday to Jamaica in September. We've just had to change our holiday to Florida on 20 July!
I'm currently doing TFR (on 4th week), my question is, should I be doing the refeed now seeing as I'm going in 11 days? Or can I wait until just a week before I go? Not sure what to do, obviously I want to be eating "real" food whilst on holiday, but don't want any side effects just before I go due to not doing re-feed sensibly - any thoughts anyone?

Thanks so much!

Hi there,
My o/t has just been offered a new job as a prison officer, the training now clashes with our holiday to Jamaica in September. We've just had to change our holiday to Florida on 20 July!
I'm currently doing TFR (on 4th week), my question is, should I be doing the refeed now seeing as I'm going in 11 days? Or can I wait until just a week before I go? Not sure what to do, obviously I want to be eating "real" food whilst on holiday, but don't want any side effects just before I go due to not doing re-feed sensibly - any thoughts anyone?

Thanks so much!

get on the phone about how re-feeed works or pop to the chemists and re-feed asap. then be good on holiday. do it properly and the weight you have lost should stay off.

congrats on the new job and have a lovely holiday :)

x

Re-feed from your next WI- if it's in the next few days. You should(?) be able to do a full weeks re-feed before you go? Alcohol is the danger if you have it before a full weeks food?

Personnaly I would start now I believe refeeding is one of the most important things and I did it for 3 weeks xx

I only refeed for a week before i went on holiday, i then had 3 days where i had 3 meals a day before i went away. But i wish i had done it longer so the longer you can do it the better :) x

I think the longer you re-feed the better...it will just help to retrain your eating habits, once again!

Congrats though to your OH and his new job!!!!

Have a great holiday and just try and be sensible as you have done so well so far.

Take care

Back