Urgent Christmas pressie help

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I need help.

My son is 5 and his godfather is 18. Can you please give me some ideas for a pressie for him. Not clothes as he wears all the designer stuff like "Bape".
xx

If you want fun and frivolous then Play.com and Amazon have some great little gifts ... hubby bought a mug for our 14 year old nephew which says "My Farts Hospitalize Small Children" which we thought was fab! But that might just be our sense of humour :eek:

I like the mug idea for my hubby.
He plays the same old games on his xbox. i tunes is a good idea. his mum has got him the socks and aftershave for christmas.
he is really into his gym. he has got a lot of equipment at home. i thought about one of those ball that you hold. i am not quite sure what they do though?

I like the mug idea for my hubby.
He plays the same old games on his xbox. i tunes is a good idea. his mum has got him the socks and aftershave for christmas.
he is really into his gym. he has got a lot of equipment at home. i thought about one of those ball that you hold. i am not quite sure what they do though?

Not sure about the ball but my hubby uses resistance bands in his home gym routine ... you can buy them online or in shops like JJB :)

Back