Urgent Imput Needed (Ladies Only)

Just come & knock on my door baaaaybeh ;):D

lol howdy x

Has had no problems if anything I have got worse, goes deep shade of red...................

ooooh - I do like a lady who flushes :D Proper sexy that...

.... and gushes :D

Hi Everyone,

New to the site, Having a bit of a personal problem hope you can help/relate to me......Ok here goes, since on Lt I havn't been able to orgasm :eek: It's driving me & my partner mad. Any suggestions :sign0163:?
A frustrated Sarah :wave_cry:

cant say that has happend, not to me any how,
sounds stupid but r u relaxed enough, and no mind trouble ?

and HD LOL BEHAVE :p

Nope definately no probs there lol more up for it tbh...thank feck i found someone...was using far tooo many batteries lol oopss

Thank yourself lucky you ever got one from sex in the first place. Ive never had one as a result of sex which is not only frustrating for me but also for my OH.

I read about a treatment you can get that fixes it but at the moment i couldnt be bothered.

aye i know what you mean.. i can go for hours without stopping now

Nope definately no probs there lol more up for it tbh...thank feck i found someone...was using far tooo many batteries lol oopss

lol nic,

Hmm Can kinda relate to this. Definitely more Frisky since LT but have found it takes me longer to Climax (not complaining though, although Hubby is worn out!!)

Hi Everyone,

New to the site, Having a bit of a personal problem hope you can help/relate to me......Ok here goes, since on Lt I havn't been able to orgasm :eek: It's driving me & my partner mad. Any suggestions :sign0163:?
A frustrated Sarah :wave_cry:
Poor superted! First lesson on this site is ....if you label a post women only .... All the men will be on it in a flash!!!!

I'm sorry but I am no help either....not a problem for me. Phone Lipotrim ..... they are experts on everything! Good Lcuk!

Thank yourself lucky you ever got one from sex in the first place. Ive never had one as a result of sex which is not only frustrating for me but also for my OH.

I read about a treatment you can get that fixes it but at the moment i couldnt be bothered.

You need to try sitting on the washing machine, hun!:D;)

the general rule of thumb is that these things are psychological, try not to let it become an issue, or it will become an issue etc etc.
and to all the men in here.........BEHAVE!!

Thought i was on the Dear Deidre website for a mo ;)
Unfortunetly cant comment on this one, haven't had the chance to try out my new found energy yet, as working opposite shifts to Hubby.
Have a practice with your bunny for a while, you never know.
Good Luck

Nicci

I've actually gone bright red from reading this.
Afraid I can't give any advice on your comment Sara sorry :(
although the bunny idea sounds better anyways :)

2 bunnies..... hehehehe

Rabbits rock!......;)

Back