Urgent Imput Needed (Ladies Only)

rabbits rock....ooo... i dont have a rocking one (sounds fab!:) )..just a thruster, rotate and buzz and platinum ...hehehehe

rabbits rock....ooo... i dont have a rocking one (sounds fab!:) )..just a thruster, rotate and buzz and platinum ...hehehehe

I have a thruster too, and a water bunny...and a mascara...and the lick and the waver!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Good thing about rabbits...you dont need to boost its ego to get pleasure.

Nicci

ooooo belly flop!! You have a bigger collection than me.... i've been single for bloody years to hahahalol

Hi hun, I don't have any trouble orgasming as such, but pretty much always orgasm once aroused. As in I'm either very on, or completly off, there's no middle ground. The sex has been better since LT since my bf n I have lost 3st between us. I do find it harder to get in the mood tho. I am a bit (understatment of the century) preoccupied with LT and my weight, and thinking about my fat puts me off. I know some of my friends, get a tiny bit aroused, the sex happens, and then they may or may not get aroused enought to orgasm. Honestly I think thinking about it will make it worse. Relax and enjoy the pleasure of sex without an orgasm. If you enjoy it your husband will to. If an orgasm happens it happens

I find i'm not as bothered as usual and I do find it harder to get there which is frustrating but I've got loads on at the minute, workload has doubled, I'm mega stressed out with sorting Wedding and paying for it, got loads of things to sort at home and I've been feeling pretty down lately so it could all be adding up.

all these men who think they can sort you out, eh? lol. they may be able to do that, but can they read?? "ladies only"!! hehe... unfortunately I can offer no answer. good luck though x

:D Ladies only!!!, you may as well have put " COME ON BOYS TAKE A LOOK AT THIS" we are nosey creatures, my wife suffers from bouts of depression and is taking a cocktail of drugs and this has had a negative affect on her labido, but she likes a good massage and to take things slowly, once she is relaxed and chilled out she is fine, dont let it get to you or it will become a mental block and you will end up more frustrated :D

Hmmm I wouldn't say it's my sex drive as such as I still get very much in the mood if u know what I mean haha. I keep getting there but not quite over the edge:ashamed0005:. I also keep getting pins & needles in my face & hands during???? I must be an oddball or something! I'm sure it's related to LT tho as I've NEVER had these problems before. In fairness it's only been 3 times that I havn't you know what:giggle:but even that's very unusual! hmmmm to be continued :p

might it be something to do with self esteem and how you feel about yourself....i was fine til i went on lt and my labido virtually died overnight which is wierd when you think how much better you look after losing weight...now ive finished its better but they do say that the more you have sex, the better it becomes so im making myself sometimes and once i get started its fine lolol god what a subject. if i think back to what i was like at over 15st i was 'mad for it' every bloody night and now im just over 11 and i hve to make myself..it doesnt make sense.

overall, dont beat yourself up about it....itll 'come' back (scuse the pun) lol

h xxx

Back