Urgent q about endoscopy

hypno1

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this. I have been booked in for an endoscopy this coming Tuesday, I have a B12 deficiency and they want to check it out. Anyway, will there be a problem with me being on this diet? I suspect not but just want to make sure. I have to call today to confirm my attendance or my appointment will be given to someone else.

Thanks,

Snap! i am b12 deficent too :D Havent had an endoscopy though, but when i use to work in theatres on general it was never something we would ask, if it makes you feel better just let them know, but it shouldnt be a problem, good luck and i hope it all goes well x x

Snap! i am b12 deficent too :D Havent had an endoscopy though, but when i use to work in theatres on general it was never something we would ask, if it makes you feel better just let them know, but it shouldnt be a problem, good luck and i hope it all goes well x x

Thanks for that, I really don't want to have an endoscopy, esp when the app came in with all the stuff about what could go wrong! I think they are being wayyy overy cautious because of my b12 and I get very occasional heartburn. I was going to cancel but I know my doc would just keep pushing me to have it done so might aswell get it over with now.

Back