Urgent question!

thinking

Have to eat for around 2 days during Christmas, should I refeed today onwards until the 27th and r then restart TFR?or just continue TFR throughout and eat anyway and go back on the shakes on the 27th? Will try to avoid as much carbs as possible btw.
On my 3rd week of TFR,going fairly well btw but I must eat a bit during these 2-3days.
Need advice!

If you want to do well and lose weight stay on it and eat nothing! If you must eat have meat only. I know from experience how hard it is can be to get back on after a break!

Thanks for the advice, was speaking to the pharmacist and she suggested a quick refeed,eat a bit on Christmas eve and Christmas, and maybe boxing day and restart TFR again after. I don't have problems restarting as I am disciplined(except for this time which is rly unavoidable :/ ) with it so I think I might stick to that.

I've been refeeding this last week so I can have a Christmas meal tomoz and I still lost 2lb even though I was eating (and didn't strictly stick to LT refeed sheet), I even had a few glasses of wine!x

Back