Urgh. I've just realised how disgusting my arms are!!!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I was just trying to take a picture of my hair for my friend. It's in extreme curl mode, and she wanted to see. So took a photo on my phone, looked at it and realised I have disgusting arms! You can just see all the fat literally hanging and drooping down. Back to long sleeved tops for me for a while! Anyone else find this and manage to do anything about it? Been doing toning exercises, but not really anything for my arms. Urgh.

My arms really only started to slim down the past couple of weeks. I can see a lot more definition now. I haven't really been concentrating on exercise for my arms though, i just try and do a 40 min cardio workout 3 times a week and plenty of walking.

Caroline I have the same problem and I am going to start doing the exersizes for arms on my wii fit each night, I have lost 2 stone and only half an inch from my arms :( They are so unattractive !

I might go looking for the best things to do for bingo wings !!!!!!!

Apparently a great do anywhere exercise is as follows - get two half litre bottles of water (with water in, obv) - hold above your head with straight arms and then bend your arms to touch the back of your neck.

I do a few in the office sometimes and hope nobody notices...

I'd like to do some toning, might do some on my arms. My doctor warned me not to do anything stomach-related until my hernia is sorted out (still haven't heard from the hospital...), can still do aerobic stuff though.

Ugh I hate my arms too, shrugs all the way for me!

I've been arm toning with weights and my upper arm has got more toned but my lower (bingo wings) don't seem to be shifting...I think I will persist though and see what happens.

My arms are the thing I hate showing too!

Ive been using light weights to tone my arms each day, only takes 10/15mins and then i smother them in Nivea My Silhouette and they seem to have toned up. May all be in my imagination though :( You can find great tonning videos on youtube if your stuck for inspiration on exercises :)

Back