Urghhh.. sorry moan...

curlylow

Hi Friends...

Sorry for the moan.

I am in week 9 of lipotrim (cant believe that) and I still have another 6-7 weeks to go... I am seriously fed up now. I just want to eat something!!! A carrot, an apple a piece of lettuce I dont care, just something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH

Did anyone else feel like this half way through?

Give me strength :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Blimey I feel like that every other day - so be thankful its just hitting you now! By estimate you must now be in the low 10 st range? Maybe your finding it hard as you are no longer as big as you once were. If your anything like me, your liking what you see and for me this is making it harder! Although I still want to loose at least 1 more stone but preferably 1 and half stones its somewhat harder now! I have read that a lot of people have felt like this as they start to like their new found bodies etc. I had a break at the weekend (well thast what I have decided to call it) I gained a few lbs and I have found myself eager to continue on my journey - pity I had to learn the hard way! Try to remind your self what your aiming for and please try and stay focused.

Yep, i feel like that all the time!! When i first started i calculated it would take me 4 months to get to my goal weight. When I was two months in, it dawned on my that i was half way there, then i thought omg i am ONLY half way there! How was i going to do another two months!! Not good for me, have had a month of struggling to stop eating! Am restarting at the moment, hopefully I can do it!! I managed to sabotage myself cos what i had left felt like such a long time I think!!

So it sounds like you are having the kind of realisation thing that i had!! All i can say is dont let it be your down fall! Try and work through it!!! My little slip has set me back a month :(

I think pineapple is right its harder the smaller you get. You start to like what you see in the mirror and want to go out, have fun and show your new figure off!! I know thats what i want to do anyway. Go to a nice restaurant etc. It will be all the better when we reach our targets guys xxx

thanks everyone (as usual!) Feeling better today as yesterdays weigh in was another 4lb :):):)

Well done Lacey....45lb!!! WOW xx

Guess what I feel exacly the same, but it wont beat me! Laid in bed last night thinking about Tracyj, ooops sorry I mean thinking about all the permutations of weight loss over the coming weeks, bloody hell there is a long way to go. I reckon, maybe another 4 stone AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Considering the initial large losses this could take me another 4 month, 16 weeks, 123 days, 2952 hours, anon anon anon, but im not counting, and yes I will do it and so will you, stick at it!

Back