useful for maintainence??

msblonde

a new way of living!
I was looking at a website today, call supplements compared, and was obviously looking at the weight loss section (as you do!).

I have seem slimthru advertised before, but never really understood the benefit of taking a small pot of palm/oat oil everyday. then i read the review.

I am seriously considering this when i have refed and maintaining, to help keep the hunger pangs at bay and keep portion sizes down.

here is the link Supplementscompared.com - Slimming and Weight Reduction Products

worth a try?

I had a look, its £12 a pack, which lasts 6 days, to be honest I would probably give it a go!

me too, its a bit pricey, but if it helps you stop snacking and maintain then it could well be worth it. i have a look at the main site too at the press releases etc..

when i first saw it advertised, i was like wtf would i take that for, but knowing more about it, it sounds pretty good.

anything to stay slim that is easy is good in my book!

wonder if you could buy just the palm oil and oat oil and diy it!?

also - if no carbs, it may help new people in the first week, i know its not really allowed, but neither was the half chicken i polished off one day! ;)

Well I dont think its too pricey, I mean how much were you paying for TFR?? and how much is maintaince???

true, 36 quid here, but you have to buy food after too, but then i guess you are buying less of it if you are eating less! ;)

Yes very true!

TFR is £44 here, I am not sure how much maintaince is! How much is maintance for you?

its 11 for each 7 packs, so if you have 2 packs a day its £22 a week, and £11 is you have one. some people have 3 packs at £33 pw for weight loss if tfr is not suitable, although weight loss is slower as there are more carbs in the maintenance shakes. these prices are going on buying direct of lipotrim.

hi nick, how is maintenance going?

i'm ok but sore and a bit fed up. i want to do stuff and cant cause of wrist. grrrr, should be studying today but keep playing on the net instead and on face book! are you on facebook?

Back