user names....

Jambro

I think I asked this the last time I was on here but how do people decide on their user names??
Obviously, some are just your names etc but some are unusual.
Mine - Jambro is my 2 kids name combinded Jamie and Brooke.

mine because 'its only me' it really annoys my mum when i call and say that because she says I am putting myself down. Family joke now :D

Mine is the name I use on another forum. I used to be Mrs S (which is the shortened version of my real name) then one day someone called me a guru and it stuck... so I changed it.

I've used Tinley ever since we first got the internet way back in time - it's a mixture of my surname and first name. Not very inventive but easy for my old brain to remember :)

Mine i ever so complicated.....its my name and my year of birth!! I like to keep it simple lol.

Thats funny lunar Jim!!!
Its a good job your kids aren't older or your name could of ended up being something alittle more risque!!!;);)

initials and wedding day for me, not very inventive but I don't think I can change it now (can I?)

x

J & C are my initials, so Jaycey was easy! :) (I'm registered all over the place as this.) If I find any other Jayceys on a site, I often call myself JayceyF, F being the first letter of my maiden name. I'm also JayCee here and there, but it looks a bit like a hiphop singer, lol! :rolleyes:

Mine's pretty obvious: my name is Gem and I will be little Gem one day...not a lettuce pmsl!! x

A long time ago when I was with my first boyfriend, we were together for around 9 years... we had bought a stuffed cow that we called Annabell (after what we were going to call our first child) we were pretty drunk one day and in high spirits (ahem) and he grabbed Annabell and said 'tell me you love me or the cow gets it!' so I said 'you wouldn't!' and he said 'yes! Banafell gets thrown out of the window' we fell about laughing as we thought the name Banafell was SO strange (looking back, it's obvious we were drunk as no normal person would find that so funny now, would they?) and the name just stuck! :)

my name is debra so my other half calls me double d bra for obvious reasons! :)

long time ago when I was with my first boyfriend, we were together for around 9 years... we had bought a stuffed cow that we called Annabell (after what we were going to call our first child) we were pretty drunk one day and in high spirits (ahem) and he grabbed Annabell and said 'tell me you love me or the cow gets it!' so I said 'you wouldn't!' and he said 'yes! Banafell gets thrown out of the window' we fell about laughing as we thought the name Banafell was SO strange (looking back, it's obvious we were drunk as no normal person would find that so funny now, would they?) and the name just stuck! :)

Thats soooo funny Banafell!!!!

Mine isnt very exotic im afraid!

My fave flowers are Calla lillies, when i tried to register this on ebay, someone had it, so i took baby as my little one was just born ;-)

meant to add......... When i mention to DH about how well the guys are doing here on CD, I always say 'well, lunarjim lost x amount of pounds!!' No wonder i get funny looks!!! Real names would be good. lolol

i know what you mean lol!!! i always forget people's real names because i see their usernames so often! x

Back