usernames

Thats one expensive christmas coming up hun :D

lol i think mine makes logical sense really! i saw a few ppl have recently joined with ammended versions of my username, it must be a popular choice! note i did not choose wannabTHIN as some ppl have- i think thin is ugly, slim is healthy- hence my choice of slim over thin! xx

Mine's pretty boring, DJ are my initials.

When I was young and watched that American show 'Full House' on tv, I was desperate to be known as DJ like Candice Cameron's character.

It never caught on though! :D

Dee x

Mine now is because people always used to say i looked like jessica simpson before i put on weight that is...i dont agree at allllllll...then obviously she got the part as Daisy Duke and i loved her in it. And the last time i truely remember being happy with myself and my weight and generally like happy happy before i got so down was when i dressed up as daisy duke for a fancy dress night out....shorts and all!
Ive still got the photos and was using them for inspiration before i fell off the wagon. So im hoping that my username will inspire me to return to my daisy duke days.

I initially had my username as Fat Pig 13 as i was so low and upset when i joined it was just a representation of how i was feeling....but everyone said it needed to be changed so i was more positive with the diet, so i did it when i fell off the wagon to represent a new start!

Then 13 is my fave number!

I love this thread- really took my mind off my rubbish week reading and learning about others!

xxxx

I'm usually known as Saz on the internet, but have been getting a bit bored of it lately. So I decided to be Sarette as that's what my Dad called me when I was little. He claims it's because of the Smurfs, there was one called Smurfette, so he adapted it for me! Then as I got older he called me Sarette the feret... but I chose to leave that off lol!

I want icemoose to reply!!! I'm intrigued by his name too!!!!

Mine is just an extension of my surname (rice)

Gemx

Camilla is my cat's name she is a chocolate persian and also a nickname that my mum calls me my real name is Carman! X

one of my patients calls me Big Bird! When I ring the bell he answers it and says...

''Ello there! It's Big Bird!''

No i haven't got yellow hair!

Mine was made up by my ex.. We were talking about someoe who typed really weird.. and my ex was like.. "oooh it reminds me of bubbles".. and then she decided that my name would be kitteh.. and her name would have an EH on the end too.. lol.. its not exactly a normal way.. but i like the name.

x x x

Sort of self explanatory really.....

After years of being fat and then more recently watching my friend dissolving on CD, I decided to give it a go.

This is the FIRST time I have been on any kind of diet where
I BELIEVE THAT I WILL SUCCEED :D:D:D

Hence Diva2B...... Lord help everyone when I am slim..... I am soooooooo gonna milk it! ;)
Can't wait to be in the front on photo's instead of pulling my daughter, dog, handbag, chair whatever in front of me........

Be gorgeous everyone

Michelle x

Mine is self explanatory and because it wont all happen overnight. Realistic view of the goal. On cambridge forum (the pink site) I started as Di-et nil, My name is Di and on the cambridge would eat nothing unless from the packs. and it also said diet - seemed appropriate. I dont find the site as creative as this one so spend most of my time here.

Mine is just my childrens names together Esmé & Otto. Otto however is currently being called Spotto as he has chicken pox, and when he has a cold he transforms to Snotto.....gosh cruel parents :D.

Helen

mine is my name well rebecca but everyone calls me becky and 85 cuz was born in 1985!!! no hard work for me thinking of one!!

bump :) xx

MIne is jelly-belly... er.. coz I have a jelly belly!!

But as soon as the weight is gone I change it to:

Jelly-Belly-No-More

I make computer graphics, chat room avatars mostly and I'm a member of a few forums, I admin for one site. Well I had to come up with a username and I thought Caress was lovely, very soft and gentle name. It stuck and I use it for everything now

Mine is Jools - my name is Julie and my ex boss always called me Jools. Way too boring really!

I was on here before and was known as "Mrs Bean" (lost my passwords and had to start again!) That was because my 3 year old twins loved Mr Bean and asked if I was called 'Mrs Bean'

xx

Back