Using slimming world to become a yummy mummy

after 2 days of doing ok then being given easter treats... (do people know when youre trying to be healthy so they push bad stuff onto you?) Im still 12st so Im starting day 1 today and not weighing til next friday and sticking to it. Gary (boyfriend) is going to be forced to hide the scales from me! So far today Iv had 2 satsumas and run round like a silly person cleaning and washing clothes. Lunch/breakfast will be a slimming world fry up! Eggs,beans and quorn sausages with 2 toast (2 syns due to bigger slices) Im going to be deep cleaner the upstairs bathroom and downstairs loo and kitchen later so calories burned! Im also positive I dont want to see another easter egg til next year! No more treats are around or being offered so I have no temptation

You Go Girl

It's so hard when you've got treats around you to tempt you

Yay you're weigh in is the same as me! We can keep each other going if you want to that is? :)

I did everything re cleaning earlier this week and I lost 1.8lbs.

You can do it

yep, we can keep cheering each other on. Im doing well today. Had 1 banana, 2 satsumas for breakfast (didnt have time to sit) just had another satsuma and waiting for a late lunch. Went to the in laws after dropping Garys oldest (Jack is 11) back home to his mums so have been on the go all day. Cant believe its nearly 4pm and Iv not sat for a proper meal! Iv got some homemade bbq sauce in the fridge but might use it a veggie rice mix later.

B:banana, 2 satsumas
L:wedges,beans, cheese (4 syns for 25g of low low cheese)
S:banana, 1 satsuma
D:rice,veg, bbq sauce
S:curly wurly (6 syns)
10 syns for the day. Dont think my day looks too bad

B:magic porridge
L: jacket potato, salad and beans
S:banana, cereal bar (5.5 syns)muller light turkish delight (not that nice)
D:spag bol with veggies mixed in the sauce. Cheese (4 syns 25g)
S:Hoops and crosses (4 syns)

Hexa- milk
Hexb - porridge
13.5 syns

Last edited:
Im getting on better now. Had a day of traveling again so was quite busy. Cant wait for my dinner today, I was good even though we went to a cafe for lunch. Gary did try to get me to try some chips but none crossed my lips. I had chocolate again last night and slipped up :mad: its done and gone and I dont want any more chocolate/sweets again. Im going to give this my 100% now and focus. I can talk myself out of eating junk but sometimes I do it before I know what im doing! That happened last night. Sat with the family watching a film and picking at sweets and crushed easter eggs :eek:
I need to lose this weight and focus on what Im eating.

Scale broke! I wont be able to weigh in for a few weeks so Im just concentrating on eating right and exercising again x
B:magic porridge with banana
L: pulled pork (4.5syns), roast potatoes and veg
S:mug shot and satsuma x2
D: potato and veg curry with rice
S:Hoops and crosses (4 syns)muller light vanilla

Last edited:
ending up at 13.5 syns last night. Im going to change weigh in back to monday because then Im not tempted to cheat on weekends and its the start off the week. After most of the week eating chocs and easter eggs, im still 12st so thats good. I would have gained before so the days Iv been good have worked. Yesterday was a good day so more of it today!

B:toast,eggs,baked beans,veggie bacon, veggies sausages (2syns) 2 apples
S:muller light x2 1 apple
L:veg and potato curry with cous cous
S:mugshot (1 syn)
D:small bowl of pasta with primula (2.5syns)
Small portion of cous cous with veg and soy sauce
Hot chocolate x1 (2 syns)
hoops and crosses (4 syns)
hea - milk
heb - bread

11.5syns

Last edited:
oh and also did 20mins stationary bike (couldnt go very fast so wouldnt count it lol and a 20min cardio workout I found on youtube. Been in a zombie state today feeling so tired so been abit snacky! Il be lots better tomorow!

went off plan last night. Had a neighbour round and she's had man troubles so we ate chocolate and crisps watching tv. Doh... I would have been ok if I wasnt so tired and turned to the junk for an energy boost. Im alot more awake today and not hungry so thats good.
I did the T25 workout - cardio dvd this morning. 25 mins of sweat :eek:
B:2 toast,scrambled eggs,beans,bacon
L:Muller light, cous cous, quorn mince, green beans and soy sauce (cant be bothered to make a better lunch!
D: pasta, primula cheese and ham (50g-5syns) chicken, shredded cabbage
S:Hoops and crosses (4syns)

I think it looks ok for today, plus I got a good workout in. Im going to do another t25 workout tomorow when Jamie has a nap at 11am then have a nice filling lunch

Thanks for that x my head is back in the game now. I quite like being able to eat good portions sizes and still have treats. Im so glad easter is done - no more eggs! Iv got jelly setting in the fridge for tomorow and cant wait to do a workout in the morning. Im up at 5:30/6am because Gary is back at work after 2 weeks of and is out the house 6am- 7pm. Im cooking him a pepperoni lasagna for his work meal and it smells yummy! I cant wait for my pasta with chicken and cheese later. The primula cheese tubes are so yummy and the cheese and ham one taste like a really rich carbonara sauce

yep well I need to stop messing about really. Im tired of starting then having 2 good days then slipping up. Really there is no reason too, Iv just had my dinner and Im stuffed. If I was calorie counting id be panicking right now lol You can eat properly and still have nice food on SW so I should slip up. Easter and christmas are the worst times of year for me and eating!

The problem is that life doesn't always follow SW :p. Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone followed SW and all the restaurants cooked SW meals lol

I totally know where you're coming from with being on for a few days and then coming off. I did CC and id be panicking too with the quantity of food.

This time it's different but that's cos I'm totally focused on what i can have.

I know. I still worry when I cook pasta/rice/potatoes and think wow thats however many calories! I like being able to eat proper food and im enjoying cooking from scratch and my spice/herb shelf has never been so full! I have one shelf in my cupboard for all my spices and soy sauce/herbs and seasonings and its packed! Just had a fat free cherry yogurt (lidl) and only had 25g of cheese spread so was only 2.5syns so only had 7 syns for the day. Tomorow Im making tortilla wrap pizza with wedges. The tortilla wrap I have is 6.5syns and I cant wait. Iv not had pizza in so long so it will be a nice treat.

Back