Using Xmas as an excuse.....

Aw thats not nice. I had a strange tum last week, the upside was I lost weight which I had gained! There is always a silver lining n all that! :)

I hope I lose weight too then lol xxx

Lol I hope so too, just a shame my WI is the day after Boxing Day :(

Thats our W I day too! Thanks so much for telling me about that lager, will have a look tomorrow. Mmmmm thank you. Mind they probably will have sold out, its mad round here. Anyone would think we were about to have a siege!!!!

I have been do bad this week! Chocolate and biscuits in the office, deep fried party food, a lot of booze! I was freaking out because I thought I had blown it and wouldn't snap myself bak until the NY which after reading this thread is ridiculous! I have done SW before and put the 18lb back on! I have lost 10 of them now and I'll be damned if I put them back on over Xmas!
Packing my gym stuff for my mums and going to plan now!
Just looked back at all my old Facebook pictures and I can see the weight pile on over the last couple of years! That has got to go!
Great thread thanks xx

I have been do bad this week! Chocolate and biscuits in the office, deep fried party food, a lot of booze! I was freaking out because I thought I had blown it and wouldn't snap myself bak until the NY which after reading this thread is ridiculous! I have done SW before and put the 18lb back on! I have lost 10 of them now and I'll be damned if I put them back on over Xmas!
Packing my gym stuff for my mums and going to plan now!
Just looked back at all my old Facebook pictures and I can see the weight pile on over the last couple of years! That has got to go!
Great thread thanks xx

How long did it take you to put that weight back on though?

Good for you getting back on plan, it is really hard this time of year so you've done fantastic :)

Yeah for the last week or so I have definitely being using Christmas as an excuse... but getting out of control with it! I was snacking on the lovely foods around at home, thinking oh yeah just a Christmas treat, but then I'd get a taste for it and end up popping to the shop and buying extra chocolate etc for myself. Just left me feeling so horrible, guilty and sick afterwards!

So thank goodness I got back on it 100% a couple of days ago and just makes me feel so much happier being back in control! :)

I haven't had any mince pies or cake type stuff yet...been having chocolate but within my syns which is great. Did have a lot of crisps yesterday though :( but ho hum! having a 100% day tomorrow in prep for me week off plan..good luck everyone ;)

Been so flamin saintly me!!! No mince pies, no cake, no biscuits, no chocolate, well as yet. Saving myself now and still being good until mmmm tomorrow when I am doing lamb shank in slow cooker in a red wine sauce and a few scoops. Then the big day!! Once I get a taste of choc etc I am soooooooooooooo bad! And it would take me forever to get it off as well.

Right just listen

Just look at what you have achieved so far and how close you both are to target. Get refocused NOW and get back on track. You need to think to yourself that you are within touching distance now and NOW is the time to have extra focus and get the final few lbs off.

You both can and will achieve your goals very soon. Good luck.

And im sorry but i just dont see Xmas as an excuse

I agree Craig i had wi today and lost 2 more lb and I havent restricted myself either ive cutback where i could (saving syns and hex) to prepere for times when i would have excess (chinese with lads from work ) after it took 3 months to get my 2 week all inc summer hol weight off and back with my head in the game im not doing it again

I suppose it depends on the individual, I'm not using it as an excuse, I'm being good on inbetween days but to be honest I can live with putting a few pounds on over the Christmas period, especially since I've been so strict for the last 6 months, I'm going to be following plan most days but Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and next Friday I'm just going to enjoy myself (not excessively) then 100% back on track on the 29th and beyond. Not saying this is what people should do, just letting you know what I'm going to do :p.

donna88 said:
How long did it take you to put that weight back on though?

Good for you getting back on plan, it is really hard this time of year so you've done fantastic :)

Ah thanks! I lost it for an Ibiza trip in July! And by the beginning of October it was back on! Considering I was a bridesmaid in august and again in September I was kicking myself!

Was really good all day then had prosecco, chocolate and some pringles :-( it's so hard!

X

Sorry deleted this, posted in the wrong thread!

Attachments

• IMG_6618.JPG
    IMG_6618.JPG
    993.3 KB · Views: 45
I must admit that run up to Xmas and Xmas itself I've been off plan and not following my usual exercise regime. I am SO ready to get back on it though. On Boxing Day my local pub had a buffet where people brought in food that was left over (and the landlord cooked some bits up as well), so my fridge has been cleansed of all non-SW foods. Thinking back on what foods I enjoyed the most over the last few days I'd have to say King Prawns and Smoked Salmon on Xmas day and some Venison Sausages that the landlord cooked yesterday, and Olives. Have missed my pasta and Green Days. Bought the Jan & Feb SW magazine this morning and have put all the spirit bottles at the back of the kitchen cupboard. Bring on normality!!

Oh - and I'm going to do the Cancer Research Dryathlon for a Dry January to give my diet a kick start in 2013.

Off to mums for roast (cooked healthily) and Queen of Puddings for afters (not so good but better than most deserts) and a relatively alcohol free day.

Back