Usual plane seat size panic

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
I really don't know which forum I currently belong in,but as an ex-cder have always got great help and support on here , so here goes...........Booked dream holiday to Barbados in Jan, stuck to sensible eating for a couple of weeks,then have been yo-yo ing since then. So am now just under /around 18st mark- size 22 bottom, 26 (due to huge boobs) top and wondering if I will need extension on virgin, was fine on jet 2 at similar weight, but never flown virgin before.

Am winning with most if life's battles at the mo and got some gorgeous holiday clothes, just pants with the dieting and now letting worry of seatbelt etc put a damper on holiday excitement.

Thanks in advance for any replies relating to flying with virgin as a "large" person.

Mrs T x

ive always flown with virgin but its always been to USA im assuming the planes will be similar and I always found there seats to be rather generous, having said that ive been fortunate to always fly first class or premium ive never flown economy so I cant comment on the sizing on those sorry, email virgin they will get back to you and let you know im sure. have a great holiday! x

Back