Valentines challenge 2014

Just had my first weigh in i lost 2.5lb i am over the moon as i only managed 2 days without eating loads of crap. I've decided to go back to points but will have the occasional filling and healthy day as i really struggled with simple start.

I stayed for my first meeting today not sure if i liked it, i might just stay every other week but i'm happy with loss and its giving me the motivation to actually stick to it now x

Thats great hun xx

Just had my first weigh in i lost 2.5lb i am over the moon as i only managed 2 days without eating loads of crap. I've decided to go back to points but will have the occasional filling and healthy day as i really struggled with simple start. I stayed for my first meeting today not sure if i liked it, i might just stay every other week but i'm happy with loss and its giving me the motivation to actually stick to it now x

That's great, well done! I used to go to class years ago, think I stayed for three because they were crap! Heard so many positive things from other peoples classes, but mine wasn't very motivating to be honest, I much prefer challenges on here, accountability without costing money lol

I joined last week and really didnt like the venue so changed.

It was in a soccer centre and they weighed you in the bar where people were walking in and out watching men play football and the times on the website were wrong so i was there half an hour early. I really wasnt impressed.

The group today was fine i just didnt really get much from it. I'm quite shy and hate speaking out and felt my face go red when she asked me to tell the group how much i had lost lol x

Oh I wouldn't have fancied that at all! I'm quite shy too, so I think that stops me benefiting from group things like that as I'm trying to hide at the back lol

Waves at everyone!

Hello :)

So desperate to weigh In! But can't as am away. Roll in Thursday morning which will be a two week weigh in! So hoping for good things :)

How's everyone else?

Could I join you guys??

I weigh on Thursdays so have 4 weigh ins between now and valentines... So will aim for 8lb and cross my fingers very very tight!!

Am doing propoints and 39 day shred

Xx

I'll go for half a stone! 2lbs off today, so probably going to be slow & steady....

Can i change mine? I didnt realise it was only 4 weeks away lol

I'm thinking maybe 10lb instead of 14. If i'm including the 2.5lb i lost last week x

thats amazing, congrats!

I only lost 1lb this week. Struggled a bit with things. Does mean ive lost 8.5 in 2 weeks but only 1lb towards my challenge :( x

5lb off this week. Is this the first weigh in towards the challenge???? Would valentines day be my final weigh for the challenge??

Congratulations everyone. Every lb is a lb less. Let's do this!!!!!!!!lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back