Valentines challenge 2014

im nervous too, i'm a friday weigher but can't weigh until tomorrow this week. i was sick at the start of the week and its thrown me way off course and i've been more or less sticking to the plan during the day then its been going out the window at night time-i need to sort it out!

im nervous too, i'm a friday weigher but can't weigh until tomorrow this week. i was sick at the start of the week and its thrown me way off course and i've been more or less sticking to the plan during the day then its been going out the window at night time-i need to sort it out!

I'm exactly the same. I eat really well during the day and then come home and eat what ever i can get hold of as soon as i get home.

I even try to stick to eating banana and yogurt for breakfast for 1pp then home made 0pp soup and roll for 3pp for lunch. But i'm like a crazy woman soon as i get home even tho most days i'm not even really that hungry x

I'm exactly the same. I eat really well during the day and then come home and eat what ever i can get hold of as soon as i get home. I even try to stick to eating banana and yogurt for breakfast for 1pp then home made 0pp soup and roll for 3pp for lunch. But i'm like a crazy woman soon as i get home even tho most days i'm not even really that hungry x

Yup, I've done it again, just had KFC and chocolate, completely sabotaging myself ATM :-(

I,ve just ate 6 lindt chocolate balls and i'm dying to get a takeaway x

I'm impressed you could eat six, I feel sick after 2!

When are you due to weigh in? I had a dominos the other night and the next day I wish I had remembered how rotten I feel after eating something so salty-sometimes if you try and figure out how much it's worth it, it can help you decide

5lb off this week. Is this the first weigh in towards the challenge???? Would valentines day be my final weigh for the challenge??

Congratulations everyone. Every lb is a lb less. Let's do this!!!!!!!!lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

5lbs thats amazing x

I'm not hopeful this week. Dreading wi tomorrow. I just cant get back into it. I have no idea why!! X

Suppose we need to take each day as it comes. U might be surprised xx

Thank you not sure how since I ruined it last weekend completely lol. Worked hard through the week. Let's hope I can keep it up

5lbs thats amazing x

5lb is amazing! Well done!

After all my whinging I lost 1.75 lbs, so happy with that and it's motivated me to get back on track!

I managed to not eat have a takeaway. I did watch my boyfriend eat a kebab which i am quite proud of i just ate the salad as he always leaves it.

As for the lindt chocolate balls the most i can eat is 4 before i feel sick but i'd ate 2 earlier in the day then another 4. They are from xmas and i think am goin to bin the rest today i cant stop eating them!! And they seem to be never ending lol x

Woohoo, congrats! I had a KFC last night so very grateful for my loss!

Hope everyone's doing well

I didn't have a great weekend but hoping to claw it back with 3 good days between now and my weigh in, hoping I can still manage a 1lb loss

Fingers crossed!!

Well that's crap I put 3lb on. Think my scales lied to me last week. Don't reckon I'm gonna get my stone before valentines day now :-(

I have lost 2.75 so far and sts this week. Got a busy week this week with lots of food involved, I def won't be able to lose 4.25 in a fortnight

Hi :)
I lost 24lbs on pro points back in 2012 and while my weight has fluctuated since, I've managed to get back down to 9st 11.5lbs now.... 0.5lbs off my goal weight!
i've set myself a new target now of 9st, so I have about 12lbs to lose.
I agree... mini-targets are the way forward!! (Mine are in my signature!) But would be pleased to see a target for V-Day! I am doing Simply Filling now... seeing if i can lose weight on it... otherwise it'll be back to pro points!

12 days til Valentines... I think I am hoping to lose 2-3lbs by then! Fingers crossed!! :) Good luck everyone! I weigh in on Sunday!

Hi bugs we have same target so will be keeping my fingers crossed for you! After a STS last week I am really hoping for a loss today, 11lb to go to target and not long at all to valentines day (think ill fail that one!!)

Back