Valentines Day Challenge

Well done Shep!

Right adding an extra pound to my target as then that'll take me to 10 1/2 stone :) Fingers crossed!!

:cupid:Juddd Valentines Day Challenge :cupid:

Stirky - 15lbs
Shep - 18lbs - Lost 1lb
Clairemx - 14lbs
Nickiboop - 12lbs
Emmasmum - 12lbs
marcia jones - 16lbs
Annie - 14lbs

Hey girls, how are we doin today???? I have got to change my details as I've lost another 2lbs so going good.

How is very one doing????

Stirky - 15lbs
Shep - 18lbs - Lost 3lb
Clairemx - 14lbs
Nickiboop - 12lbs
Emmasmum - 12lbs
marcia jones - 16lbs
Annie - 14lbs

Well done shep thats great. Im going to join in a couple of weeks and lose my last 7lbs on juddd again before maintenance. Dont want to intrude and the moment though as will feel a fraud. Join you all soon x

Well done shep thats great. Im going to join in a couple of weeks and lose my last 7lbs on juddd again before maintenance. Dont want to intrude and the moment though as will feel a fraud. Join you all soon x

Dont be silly we are all here for the same thing to lose weight and what ever way we do it we all face the same challenges along the way so join in with the chatter it is nice to hear how we are all doing:)

Well done Shep!! Great going!!!

Dont be silly we are all here for the same thing to lose weight and what ever way we do it we all face the same challenges along the way so join in with the chatter it is nice to hear how we are all doing:)
Thanks Shep. The trouble is whatever diet I do my heart always belongs to juddd :D and soon Dr Johnson can have my heart back :heartpump: (althought it's dodgy.) My aim is 16lbs from today.

Stirky - 15lbs
Shep - 18lbs - Lost 3lb
Clairemx - 14lbs
Nickiboop - 12lbs
Emmasmum - 12lbs
marcia jones - 16lbs
Annie - 14lbs
Miss Jelly Tot -16lbs

Oh welcome back to the challenge Jelly! I'll fight you over Dr.J tho, we all love him lol!

I'm going to join in but seeing as I'm not weighing myself at the moment as I don't want to know I've put on weight, I'm going to go with I want to get to 10st 8lb by valentines day, however many pounds that might be!

Hi pink. I think we all put on over xmas, dam you nice food. Wow your pictures are great well done

Yay 6lbs for me this week and I have been eating a meal at night

Stirky - 15lbs
Shep - 18lbs - Lost 3lb
Clairemx - 14lbs
Nickiboop - 12lbs
Emmasmum - 12lbs
marcia jones - 16lbs
Annie - 14lbs
Miss Jelly Tot -16lbs - Lost 6lbs

Yay 6lbs for me this week and I have been eating a meal at night

Stirky - 15lbs
Shep - 18lbs - 6lb gone 12 to go
Clairemx - 14lbs
Nickiboop - 12lbs
Emmasmum - 12lbs
marcia jones - 16lbs
Annie - 14lbs

Hey hey another 3lbs this week bringing my total to 6lb so far, have another 12 to go (might not be achieveable) but will knuckle down and see how i do, just want this blasted cold to go now.

tirky - 15lbs
Clairemx - 14lbs - 4lb gone - 10lb to go :)
Nickiboop - 12lbs
Emmasmum - 12lbs
marcia jones - 16lbs
Annie - 14lbs

Hi all

tirky - 15lbs
Nickiboop - 12lbs - 8.5 gone! 3.5 to go:p
Emmasmum - 12lbs
marcia jones - 16lbs
Annie - 14lbs

Happy weigh in for me this week and I have lost a whole dress size! so for the first time in years I am Really a size 14!

tirky - 15lbs

Nickiboop - 12lbs - 8.5 gone! 3.5 to go:p
Emmasmum - 12lbs
marcia jones - 16lbs
Annie - 14lbs
Miss Jelly Tot -16lbs - Lost 8lbs- 8 to go

Another 2 for me yay. Well done everyone else. Thats fab nicki congratulations

Back