Valentines Day!

bedazzled1980

Hi everyone!

I've nearly finished week 2 of SS and it may sound silly but i keep worrying about Valentines! Really want to go out for a meal cos this day is quite important to me.... But i'm scared how having one day (well just evening actually) off SS will affect my losses at the time and when i go back on it the next day. I'v not cheated once yet and could keep going for weeks and weeks yet im sure, so am a bit annoyed its Valentines soon really haha!! :p

Has anyone had the odd cheeky meal out on SS????? :confused:

Any advice would be fab! Thanks x

Hiya, I been ss-ing for 2 weeks to, but I'm afraid I cant be any help as me and my other half will be cuddling on the sofa watching a rom com or chick flick with him eating chocolate and popcorn and me slurping my choc mint shake (yum yum)!!

If you stick to something high protein, low carbs with some vegs (like on the 810 plan in the yellow book) then im sure one day wont affect you!! xx

were not going out for a meal, i dont trust me self eating for one day lol.. We might go cinema or bowling or something like that lol =]

popcorn is really low cals (i think, lol) if bought from a supermarket! Why not stick to CD until you go and then have the popcorn and then just drink lots of water to flush it out! You never know, you might stay in ketosis! and if you dont, its only 3 days until you are back in it! xx

Aww thanks everyone for your lovely advice xxx

In all seriousness we are talking about one day. If we can't share one day with a loved one eating sensibly then we truly will have an unhealthy relationship with food. I say eat and be happy for the one day!

im actually looking forward to valentines day and have planned to have the ss as usual and then go for a high protein meal in the evening with hub, like chicken or fish, im just going to make sure i dont eat carbs like bread or naan etc and i think if its just one correct portion meal you will be fine. xx

I'm sticking to ss on the day - rather stick with it and see a loss at the end of the week --- got and had a lifetime of meals with hubby and we're not gonna feel any les for each other or enjoy the day any less for my not eating...... plus I don't want to have to go through the whole getting back into ketosis.

As a single girl, I'm just hoping that a certain chap out there will pluck up the courage (he's supposedly shy!) and ask me out - would gladly sip on fizzy water and eat a bit of plain chicken for the occasion!

I'm sticking to ss on the day - rather stick with it and see a loss at the end of the week --- got and had a lifetime of meals with hubby and we're not gonna feel any les for each other or enjoy the day any less for my not eating...... plus I don't want to have to go through the whole getting back into ketosis.

Well said - lady after my own heart..

As the saying goes " nothing tastes as good as being slim feels "

Ha, ha Madferret, I knew that suggestion might pop up; after all, we are living in modern times!

Because there are mutual friends, I will be asking a few questions soon to find out whats happening??

Meanwhile, all the excitement is keeping me motivated with my weight loss x

As a single girl, I'm just hoping that a certain chap out there will pluck up the courage (he's supposedly shy!) and ask me out - would gladly sip on fizzy water and eat a bit of plain chicken for the occasion!

Oh now that would be nice, very nice indeed --- hope he does soon ;)

Back