VALENTINES weekly WI

12lbs in 2 weeks - incredible - you must be sooo happy! :) xxx

12lbs in 2 weeks - incredible - you must be sooo happy! :) xxx

Thanks wannabe......

week 3 0lb loss 12lb total

For some reason I had a STS this week .. been 100% TS so not sure why.. TOTM is late so that might be part of reason and also .... (TMI I know) about 2 hrs after my WI I had the biggest poo ever so I think I was very constipated without realising.. Will have to see what happens at my next WI next Monday... Im not disheartened as I know week 3 can be a strange one for nearly all types of diet...

Good luck to every one else x x x

Don't worry we all have STS weeks...the next WI will see a big loss

Well done on you loss this week, and especially after you STS last week, an extra well done for sticking to it.

Well done on you loss this week, and especially after you STS last week, an extra well done for sticking to it.

thank you Sophia.... was a bit of a blow with the STS at week 3 but I had a very late period and I think that affected the loss...Just shows that we must not get disheartened if we have a STS as the scales are very fickle... I have lost lots of inches in the last month .. just gonna have a proper measure up and record them ... good luck if you have started or are about to start x x x

4lb... Brilliant

Brilliant, well done

Week 8 no WI due to TOTM still being erratic..... Have been 100% TS so I wont be getting on the scales again till my TOTM has been and gone.... Plus I need to trust in the diet and not worry about the numbers for a couple of weeks at least..

Back