Vamos! Let's do this!

Good morning. Another Monday sigh.

So i didnt weigh myself today. Fought the urge! At work sipping my ribena water.
Brought a bar and decaf coffee to work! Ill have the rest of my packs when i get home. Thay usually works well with me.

Hello Sophie! Don't worry about ketosis. Just stick to the plan and you'll be fine. I would say tho if u are having things like milk, coke cut them out. Some ppl ive read on here are really sensitive to these things and while it is ok for some, it can knock them out of ketosis.
Hope your shift went smoothly!

Martha! I love pizza! Mmmm. Lol they need to come out with a s and s mini pizza haha. My parents live in canada so getting over to see them frequently is difficult and expensive. I guess i dont mind too much but i have my moments.

How are u doing today then? Xx

Hey Sophie! :) thanks lol i hate it when u get a craving and it won't go away

Aww Candice Canada will be lovely I'm jealous lol I was visiting family in California last summer and I just loved it!! I wana go bk lol

I didn't avoid the scales this morning 1lb heavier!! I know it will due to totm but it doesn't usually make me gain! So not very impressed at all

Hopefully work goes ok for you

I need to really revise today so that will be fun NOT but il do it lol cuz I have to haha

Xxxx

Cravings really are the worst, it scares me that all of a sudden I will wake up and be craving something because thats what happened last time to me on cd I did 2 weeks 100% and lost just over a stone but couldnt stop thinking about a cheese burger which is weird because im not really a burger eater but it was constantly in my head so after my two week weigh in a decided to treat myself and my cdc.said just do it and then then next day get straight back on plan and I couldn't and never did , this amazing will power that shocked me for two weeks that had seen turn down cheese, chocolate takeaway with out even thinking twice was gone forever and I tried really hard to get back in it and I just couldnt so any cravings this time can DO ONE! Because im not giving in to them!!
At work last night their was a massive tray if forrerro roches on the side and a bowl of doritos, of which them smell was I couldnt escape but I can honestly say I really wasnt that bothered and listening to everone saying 'oh no I have had 5 now I cant stop this is going to ruin my diet' was actually quite empowering.

I also dreamt today that I cheated which had only made me more focused becsuse I woke up feeling really **** about myself and then realised it was just a dream :) hope everyones having a good day
Xx

Hey. Ok day.
Really hungry. Not a strong ketosis for some reason but about midway on the colour range so not bad.
had 3 packs. The lemon bar is nice. Nicer than Cambridges bar.

s and s order should come tomorrow so I've left a note for the driver to leave the parcel near the side door of the house. Hopefully he will otherwise no s and s food!

im very very tired. I can't even believe it. I ate dinner when I got home and could not for the life of me continue to sit up. So I'm in bed with my iPad now. I think I might sleep early tonight. On call again tomorrow.

ugh I better lose some good weight this week!

Cravings really are the worst, it scares me that all of a sudden I will wake up and be craving something because thats what happened last time to me on cd I did 2 weeks 100% and lost just over a stone but couldnt stop thinking about a cheese burger which is weird because im not really a burger eater but it was constantly in my head so after my two week weigh in a decided to treat myself and my cdc.said just do it and then then next day get straight back on plan and I couldn't and never did , this amazing will power that shocked me for two weeks that had seen turn down cheese, chocolate takeaway with out even thinking twice was gone forever and I tried really hard to get back in it and I just couldnt so any cravings this time can DO ONE! Because im not giving in to them!! At work last night their was a massive tray if forrerro roches on the side and a bowl of doritos, of which them smell was I couldnt escape but I can honestly say I really wasnt that bothered and listening to everone saying 'oh no I have had 5 now I cant stop this is going to ruin my diet' was actually quite empowering. I also dreamt today that I cheated which had only made me more focused becsuse I woke up feeling really **** about myself and then realised it was just a dream :) hope everyones having a good day Xx

Hate when I dream cheat lol I do it all the time haha such a relief when u wake up.

Stick with it Sophie it will be worth it in the end. How much do u wana lose in total? The cravings r nvr worth it lol I am still thinking about pizza!

Xxx

Hey. Ok day. Really hungry. Not a strong ketosis for some reason but about midway on the colour range so not bad. had 3 packs. The lemon bar is nice. Nicer than Cambridges bar. s and s order should come tomorrow so I've left a note for the driver to leave the parcel near the side door of the house. Hopefully he will otherwise no s and s food! im very very tired. I can't even believe it. I ate dinner when I got home and could not for the life of me continue to sit up. So I'm in bed with my iPad now. I think I might sleep early tonight. On call again tomorrow. ugh I better lose some good weight this week!

Wasn't a fan of the lemon myself but I sickened myself off the Cambridge ones so that's maybe why.

Just relax for the evening and hopefully ur day isn't too bad tomorrow.

U will lose lol relax xxx

So annoyed pissed off and upset. My dad makes me feel like this a lot.
My brother really struggles with uni. Hates it in fact. But dad pushes and pushes. He also gets on at me about my weight non ****ing stop. I get sent all these emails every day by him.

Anyway my brother got in to a law course and i just found out. So i phoned up my parents to see if they read his email. They hadn't yet. Dad was like oh that's good and then started asking me if i read the email he sent today about hormones and blood tests and b u l l s h i t. Didnt even say anything good about my brother and took all of 1 second to start having a go at me. This is typical. I don't know why it still upsets me. I should be used to it by now. He just cannot celebrate anything. He must turn every happy moment into a goddamn lecture.

:banghead::mad::mad::banghead:

So annoyed pissed off and upset. My dad makes me feel like this a lot. My brother really struggles with uni. Hates it in fact. But dad pushes and pushes. He also gets on at me about my weight non ****ing stop. I get sent all these emails every day by him. Anyway my brother got in to a law course and i just found out. So i phoned up my parents to see if they read his email. They hadn't yet. Dad was like oh that's good and then started asking me if i read the email he sent today about hormones and blood tests and b u l l s h i t. Didnt even say anything good about my brother and took all of 1 second to start having a go at me. This is typical. I don't know why it still upsets me. I should be used to it by now. He just cannot celebrate anything. He must turn every happy moment into a goddamn lecture. :banghead::mad::mad::banghead:

I see what u mean must be frustrating for you!

Great news. And well done to ur brother :) where is he living then?

Sometimes u can't do anything about other peoples unhappiness and u just need to let them rant and just let it go

My parents stick their nose in and treat me like a child which I hate because I'm a mother and wife I do not need to be told how I should live lol but they are nvr wrong are they :)

Don't stress and try to get a good rest hun

Xxx

Good morning.

So after having the police helicopter buzzing in our neighbourhood until quarter to 1 in the morning, i finally fell asleep. Got up at 5:30am. Was in asda by 6am. Did my shopping. In work by 7 to work on a project im doing.
Tired already lol.
Im actually not on call today at least. I got my weeks mixed up.

Had a chocolate mint shake. Actually very similar to Cambridge shakes. It was alright but i can live without them.

I really hope my delivery gets left at home today instead of getting sent back to the depot. I left a note for the driver.

I weighed myself this morning. Not budged an ounce since sunday. Frustrating as it is my 2nd week only and i should be losing more!

Good morning.

So after having the police helicopter buzzing in our neighbourhood until quarter to 1 in the morning, i finally fell asleep. Got up at 5:30am. Was in asda by 6am. Did my shopping. In work by 7 to work on a project im doing.
Tired already lol.
Im actually not on call today at least. I got my weeks mixed up.

Had a chocolate mint shake. Actually very similar to Cambridge shakes. It was alright but i can live without them.

I really hope my delivery gets left at home today instead of getting sent back to the depot. I left a note for the driver.

I weighed myself this morning. Not budged an ounce since sunday. Frustrating as it is my 2nd week only and i should be losing more!

Don't worry too much about the scales. There have been many weeks when my weight doesn't move for 3-4 days and then just drops (usually around weigh in time :) )

Good morning. So after having the police helicopter buzzing in our neighbourhood until quarter to 1 in the morning, i finally fell asleep. Got up at 5:30am. Was in asda by 6am. Did my shopping. In work by 7 to work on a project im doing. Tired already lol. Im actually not on call today at least. I got my weeks mixed up. Had a chocolate mint shake. Actually very similar to Cambridge shakes. It was alright but i can live without them. I really hope my delivery gets left at home today instead of getting sent back to the depot. I left a note for the driver. I weighed myself this morning. Not budged an ounce since sunday. Frustrating as it is my 2nd week only and i should be losing more!

Cnt cope with early mornings lol

So well done you!!

Lost my battle with pizza last night! I mentioned it in my diary lol and a nice 5lb gain to go with it!! Duno how that worked out with 3 slices but it did, I'm assuming it's punishment.

My s&s arrived today thankfully but not opening it until my packs I don't really like are gone which will be Thursday morning!

2nd week can be slow hun so don't worry so much just push through

Xxx

Cnt cope with early mornings lol

So well done you!!

Lost my battle with pizza last night! I mentioned it in my diary lol and a nice 5lb gain to go with it!! Duno how that worked out with 3 slices but it did, I'm assuming it's punishment.

My s&s arrived today thankfully but not opening it until my packs I don't really like are gone which will be Thursday morning!

2nd week can be slow hun so don't worry so much just push through

Xxx

noooo u ate the pizza... that weight will be water weight i think. it'll go down soon enough! stay strong xxx

You have done really well to get back on the wagon, focus on the positives not the negatives its done now :)

I gave had 3 products for the last two days struggling to for them in as not always getting breaks at work :(

Cant weigh on thursday when I want to cos wont be at home so weighed to day post nights so.always abit hevier but was 16st 13 lbs and start weight was 17 11 so 12lbs in 6 days :):):):):):)

You have done really well to get back on the wagon, focus on the positives not the negatives its done now :) I gave had 3 products for the last two days struggling to for them in as not always getting breaks at work :( Cant weigh on thursday when I want to cos wont be at home so weighed to day post nights so.always abit hevier but was 16st 13 lbs and start weight was 17 11 so 12lbs in 6 days :):):):):):)

Wow!! Well done you!!

Bet ur feeling great about that :)

Keep going Sophie we are all behind you xxx

My nights are finished!!! Now for 24 hours to write a job application and submit, and 1000 word case study to write by Friday. my life is constantly go go go. Havnt got time to think about eating! !

Thanks for the comments I was so pleased with my loss was worried about weighing in post nights and being disheartened. I always get big losses in the first week my cdc said all her clients that were nurse get big losses because it such a physical job. Well it appears the job has another benefit because theres obviously our massive pay packet too :p

So at work drinking water with ribena plus. I swear if it wasnt for ribena i wouldnt be getting half the amount of water in that i am now.

Ive been quite hungry the last few days but today i feel ok.
I've brought a pack to work, hazelnut shake. But i wont have it unless im desperate. It's a busy day today.

Im planning on making a tuna bake for dinner! Ill use the recipe from the s and s recipe idea forum. Hubby is going to have some as well. Ill let u know how it goes.

Good luck studying martha!
When do u finish nights sophie? X

Back