Vamos! Let's do this!

Hows that revision? Had any packs yet? Im 1.2 litres down so far... No time for shakes yet.

Not so bad once I get the notes done I won't be so bad just have to look over it then

Crispy vanilla and 2 coffees and 1/2 a litre. The water will progress tho I've 2 litres sat next to me so it will be gone soon enough xx

Hello everyone, ive had a good few days went out for luch today woth friends I had salad with no dressing and salmom which was nice and then just three products, its killing me looking after my neice and nephew because they are 5 and theres chocolate and crisps and cheese and pork pies the list could go on buy only another couple of days and I can go home and the torture will be over
Weighed again thus morning as this is a week on s&s and im a stone off!! Well chuffed! My delivery came today aswell so all stocked up again for another week. Really feeling the cold now im in ketosis and very tired but then that might be cos ive been genuinely busy who knows, hope everyone else is getting on well ! ;)

Hello everyone, ive had a good few days went out for luch today woth friends I had salad with no dressing and salmom which was nice and then just three products, its killing me looking after my neice and nephew because they are 5 and theres chocolate and crisps and cheese and pork pies the list could go on buy only another couple of days and I can go home and the torture will be over Weighed again thus morning as this is a week on s&s and im a stone off!! Well chuffed! My delivery came today aswell so all stocked up again for another week. Really feeling the cold now im in ketosis and very tired but then that might be cos ive been genuinely busy who knows, hope everyone else is getting on well ! ;)

Great news Sophie :) I bet ur pleased xxx

World's fattest kids on tv. 12 yr old girl going for liposuction. Blaming God cos she's fat. Not wanting to eat a salad and the mum saying it's not her (the mum's) fault. How ignorant can you get... Seriously!

These shows annoy me lol is the 51stone woman in the new series? I wana 4od lol x

Yawwwnn. Day off. Monday I'm off as well so I have a nice long weekend.

Still lounging in bed.
Last night i peed on the ketostick and i wasnt in ketosis! Whaaaat. This morning i tried again and it is a very faint pink. I am not impressed. I am going to cut out everything extra. I really dont want to cut the milk or ribena tho. That really keeps me going with my water.
I'll definitely need to limit it though. Damn. Maybe that's why ive not been losing weight.. Since im at home I'll stick to the water flavourings only. Ill only have a small bit of ribena as a treat.
I'm quite annoyed!!!

Hi guys, thanks for the comments I am really pleased another pound off this morning, im sure it will slow down this week.

I would deffinatley cut out all the extra stuff the only extras I have is coke zero, I want other things but I know its just not worth it. I knock out of ketosis really easily which is annoying, hope you have a good day xxx

Why dont you just do 4 packs a day and nothing else but water for 4 days get yourself into ketosis and then introduce all the milk, ribeana ect back in slowly and you'll probably have a boost to weight loss too! Xx

Sophie uve got a point. Im going to do my best lol.

Ive had a hazelnut shake this morning. And just finished the chicken curry noodle Soup. It was great! I only wish i had ordered more than 3 packs of it! I was scared i wouldn't like it.

So i ketosticked again and im a pale pink.. Meaning there's a trace of ketones. So if i keep it up ill be in good going ketosis by tmrw or day after hopefully.

Im going to have a look at the nutritional ingredients later of the different shakes and stuff. Just to have an idea.

Back