Vanilla Shake Latte - THANK YOU!

Ess3x_Girly

Addicted to MiniMins!
I just got very excited when I found a parcel on the doorstep - my vanilla shakes have arrived (I didnt order any to start with as I don't normally do vanilla on its own, but after ready a post on here about mixing it with coffee I thought I would order some. THANK YOU to who suggested it! I love my milky coffee and knew that would be the one thing I would miss more than anything - so I have split the pack in two, having one now and will have one before bed time!
After a bit of a blue second day at 100% this has cheered me up no end! I am even going to turn my chocolate shakes into mochas (as I dont really like them on their own either).

Any more tips or hits would be fab!
:):)

Have you tried a mint choc?
Make a cup of mint tea and then use the water to make a choc shake....sooooooo yummy and nice hot or cold.

Shakes made up with fizzy water and put into ice lolly moulds make a nice creamy ice lolly treat (or just put it in a cup and have frozen yogurt!) Tastes lovely with the strawberry one.

Thanks Blue Butterfly - I will try the mint choc idea. Can't stomach strawberry or banana :sigh: so I am a bit limited but will give this ago. Tried a soup yesterday (yuk! glad I only ordered 2 to try! )

I would never had thought of adding coke zero to a shake - may have to give it a go for a variation then

I've been adding coffee to the vanilla, chocolate and banana shakes and cinnamon to the vanilla as well and I love them all , but I can't wait till tomorrow to try coke zero with the banana shake. Who would have thought it? Thanks for the idea. X

Thought I'd try the banana shake with coke zero, didnt think I'd like it, but it was lush! Like a coke float when the ice cream has melted :-D

I could live on three vanilla shakes with coffee a day - in fact I have been and now left with a lot of soups!

Can't get my head round the coke float idea so might just have to try it! :)

Ess3x_Girly said:
Thanks Blue Butterfly - I will try the mint choc idea. Can't stomach strawberry or banana :sigh: so I am a bit limited but will give this ago. Tried a soup yesterday (yuk! glad I only ordered 2 to try! )

Banana - also have this with coffee.

Have you tried making the banana and strawberry ones in thick shakes/smoothies. I use my smoothie to go machine with water and ice and a sweetener - comes out like a McDonalds milkshake - yummy! :)

What I do is buy flavoured ground coffee from amazon.co.uk. I have s huge range of flavours. I have also found some at tkmax I got chocolate, chocolate orange, tiramisu, and kalua creme there. I have creme brule, Christmas pud, hazel nut, cinnamon,sticky toffee, and chocolate cherry. I only order choco and vanilla shakes so it mixes up the taste.

huwiesmummy said:
What I do is buy flavoured ground coffee from amazon.co.uk. I have s huge range of flavours. I have also found some at tkmax I got chocolate, chocolate orange, tiramisu, and kalua creme there. I have creme brule, Christmas pud, hazel nut, cinnamon,sticky toffee, and chocolate cherry. I only order choco and vanilla shakes so it mixes up the taste.

Well jel as they do very few of the flavoured coffees in decaffeinated! :(

I put all of the shakes in coffee. I either half or third them :)
That ups my water intake too ;)
I need to try the coke zero thing now though :D

The tips on here are great and I will be trying them all with the coffee. I am not a great milkshake fan so that will do me, not sure I could try the coke one though.

Back