vanilla shake...yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyy

LisaLisa

Silver Member
this is my 6th day on LT and as i only got 2 vanilla shakes in my 'random' assortment this week - i tried to space it out as a new flavour. So i had my first after trying to make a coffee with 'milk' on my second day....vile :p So this morning i am having my second one for breakfast instead of the strawberry i usually have and........

.............it is delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whether thats cos it is a new flavour or cos i just love vanilla!!!! It tastes like melted ice cream to me mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ahhhh man, even the lumpy bits are classsssssssss :D

bet its lovely frozen!! I will def be asking for more of these tomorrow.

my order will be:
7 chicken soup [cos it feels like a proper tea!]
5 strawberry
4 choc
5 vanilla

ooo i may substitute 1 strawberry and 1 choc for 2 of the flapjack things as it will be my week 2!!

can't wait for WI - roll on 5pm tomoz!!!!!

i loved the vanilla too then taste changed to strawberry and now the chocolate, its weird. Although in warning.. i was like yay flap jacks lol they r realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly horrrrrrribbbbbbbbbblllleeeeeeeeee! I got 7 :(

Yayyyyy Vanilla!! :):)

Like you I hate the latte/milky coffee

But vanilla is yummy!!!

Good luck with the flapjacks.., nice to have something to chew :)

Not too keen on the vanilla one on its own, but i think its scrummy with a touch of coffee with loads of ice. yummy yum yum

Chicken Poop Is Sick Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

my mate at work went on LT a year ago - she lasted 2 weeks then went on hols and put it all back. she e-mailed me today to say its her first day back on LT and she nearly chucked up the choc shake she had :D

I tols her i like all the flavours!!! Vanilla then Strawberry then Choc - but the best thing ever is the chicken soup - it makes me feel like i am having a proper tea :D

Maybe in time i will hate em all but for now i am just glad they dont make me gag!!!

I will only get 2 flapjacks this week to try them out - if they are horrid then at least i aint stuck with them all week!!

Back