• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

vanilla shake...yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyy

LisaLisa

Silver Member
this is my 6th day on LT and as i only got 2 vanilla shakes in my 'random' assortment this week - i tried to space it out as a new flavour. So i had my first after trying to make a coffee with 'milk' on my second day....vile :p So this morning i am having my second one for breakfast instead of the strawberry i usually have and........

.............it is delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whether thats cos it is a new flavour or cos i just love vanilla!!!! It tastes like melted ice cream to me mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ahhhh man, even the lumpy bits are classsssssssss :D

bet its lovely frozen!! I will def be asking for more of these tomorrow.

my order will be:
7 chicken soup [cos it feels like a proper tea!]
5 strawberry
4 choc
5 vanilla

ooo i may substitute 1 strawberry and 1 choc for 2 of the flapjack things as it will be my week 2!!

can't wait for WI - roll on 5pm tomoz!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good Luck tomorrow Lisa,

After that description I might have to try the vanilla too!!!

LL xx

i loved the vanilla too then taste changed to strawberry and now the chocolate, its weird. Although in warning.. i was like yay flap jacks lol they r realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly horrrrrrribbbbbbbbbblllleeeeeeeeee! I got 7 :(

if you don't like the flapjacks missy i am sure you can swap, you are getting little enjoyment as it is never mind having something you hate!! My chemist has no problem with swaps

LL xxx

Yuna

Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b
Yayyyyy Vanilla!! :):)

Like you I hate the latte/milky coffee

But vanilla is yummy!!!

Good luck with the flapjacks.., nice to have something to chew :)

Nu77y1

Not too keen on the vanilla one on its own, but i think its scrummy with a touch of coffee with loads of ice. yummy yum yum

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Chicken Poop Is Sick Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

LisaLisa

Silver Member
my mate at work went on LT a year ago - she lasted 2 weeks then went on hols and put it all back. she e-mailed me today to say its her first day back on LT and she nearly chucked up the choc shake she had :D

I tols her i like all the flavours!!! Vanilla then Strawberry then Choc - but the best thing ever is the chicken soup - it makes me feel like i am having a proper tea :D

Maybe in time i will hate em all but for now i am just glad they dont make me gag!!!

I will only get 2 flapjacks this week to try them out - if they are horrid then at least i aint stuck with them all week!!