Vanilla Shakes

Myaevesmummy

Just had to share my love of the Vanilla Shakes! They taste like cupcake batter mix to me... Used to lick the bowl when I was a tiddlywink! Yum yum Xx

Myaevesmummy said:
Just had to share my love of the Vanilla Shakes! They taste like cupcake batter mix to me... Used to lick the bowl when I was a tiddlywink! Yum yum Xx

I love them too! My fav! I like all of them to be fair but bansnais my least fav x

strawberry for me, but vanilla's a good runner up. Don't like chocolate but have managed to stomach three of them now so suppose getting used to.

regarding mixing the shakes I do something different that I learned from an ex colleague doing LL years ago.

I empty the sachet into a cup and add a little hot water then stir until it becomes a paste. I then eat it with a spoonas a paste. Gives something extra to eat rathre than drink during the day that way and I find it's great!

cheers
P

Vanilla, coffee and ice all the way for me! x

Strawberry, chocolate, vanilla with 1 sweetener whizzed up with 400ml of hot water...spot on :D

I do add coffee to vanilla for a long latte......mmmmnnnnnn

How many calories a day is this diet and how many meal replacements am I allowed each day, bars , shakes etc x

It's either 3 packs or 2 packs and a bar....... total calories 600 so yes, comparible to every other VLCD including Lipotrim and far tastier :)

Wow that's great... I heard it was 120o calories that's why I did not consider it... But I did well on lipotrim... Have tried about 4 times since to lose my last stone but keep failing... Do you think I would find it easier and still lose quickly x

I use an electric hand blender in 300 mls of water and they are thick and gorgeous x

Nicci3636 said:
How is everyone mixing the shakes?? Mine seem really watery :( Absolutely LOVE all the soups tho!! xxx

I only make mine up to 200ml, mega thick, creamy and filling that way! X

Yeah the shakes are much more filling for longer when you add less water to make them thicker, liking the paste idea too! Going to try that tomorrow!! Xx

sigourney said:
If they are more filling... Do they not contain more calories ? X

No the soups bars and shakes are all around 200 cals

MY GF said that yesterday when she had a sneaky taste, i think they all take like batter mix !

x

I'm currently having my 1st vanilla shake, and it's really not that good!

If you like Frappes add some coffee and ice ..... lovely! x

Back