Variations and flavours of cambridge-shakes

tisseltass

Hi!

After a while, I like to spice my shakes up a bit, here are some of my favorites! Do you guys have any other recommendations? :)

Hugs!

1. Chai-style vanilla shake, make one cup of chai-tea, let it cool down and mix with the vanilla shake instead of water. Really nice!
2. Vanilla shake with spices, I like to ad cardamon and cinnamon to mine. Yummie!
3. Half-n-halv, strawberry/vanilla
4. The porridge, adding more cinnamon and some raisins(With care if you are on SS naturally!)
4. Adding chicken to the chicken soup :p, sometimes I do need to add some proteins to my diet while on SS, and I feel it works really well for me.

can you put cinnamon in the porridges when following SS? x

Oooh! I really like the sound of the chai vanilla shake. Definately going to have a go at that. Thanks for the tips.

This forum has given me some great ideas to 'shake up' my shakes and soups - great stuff!

Good luck on your journey ....

Nic
xx

Ooh thanks, I didn't get any porridge this week so might get some next week and put some cinnamon in x

Half-n-half strawberry/vanilla sounds delicious, must try that! Thanks for sharing :D As for soups I've only tried the Oriental Chilli one so far but it was yummy with a dash of pepper added :p

hey :) Well I'd say no it's not. Basically, I can't eat anything which is advertised as being hot and spicy, because whenever I've tried anything like that I just can't get past the first 2 or 3 mouthfuls of it, and that just ruins it for me. It doesn't seem hot to me which is why I can add quite a bit of pepper to it. It just has that certain kick to it which is exactly what I do like :D

It's a really tasty soup and I'd recommend anyone to try it if they're like me. Basically enjoy something with a kick to it but isn't so hot they can't taste anything because of the heat :)

Yesterday when I went for my weigh in my CDC had a new flavour - mango. Being a fruit lover, and mango being one of my faves I bought a few shakes in mango flavour. I had one this morning, it was DELICIOUS!

It has taken 1st place as my fave from mint choc

Even if you arent a mango fan, its worth trying!

I didn't know Cambridge did a mango flavour shake. Is it recent? Sounds yummy.

Zanny, is the oriental soup really hot and spicy?

I want to try it but I cant handle anything too spicy

No its not :) Its more sweet then anything.....I have to spice it up with chilli flakes.

OMG mango....my CDC better have this!!!! Bout this time for a new flavour!!!!!! :D :eek:

Its weird, I never mixed my flavours, I've done the chicken and soup thing.....I did that tonight and felt REALLY bad (it was on top of other stuff, but I dont think I've done too much damage thank god) My issue with mixing is that Im on 3 a day.....do you guys just mix 2 pkts together then have both? Or do you mix 2 pkts then have the equivalent of one pkt by weighing or what? Am baffled and a bit special!!!

Thanks Zanny, I will try them when my supply of chic mint shakes run out. On Monday I bought 42 sachets and 25 of them were choc mint!

This is me every week!!!!!! I get 21 pkts and normally at least 14 of them are choc mint. Its no wonder I get bored! Thats choc mint for brekkie and lunch every day. With a chick and mush or leek and pot soup in the evening.

Have been brave this week and got a cappuccino and a vanilla to try!!!!! xx

This is me every week!!!!!! I get 21 pkts and normally at least 14 of them are choc mint. Its no wonder I get bored! Thats choc mint for brekkie and lunch every day. With a chick and mush or leek and pot soup in the evening.

Have been brave this week and got a cappuccino and a vanilla to try!!!!! xx

My cdc says i have the most interesting order out of all her clients ...
i have 5 porridges a wk, a mixture of all the shakes and 5 tetra packs to help me through work..
I love getting my bag of goodies each wk as have so much choice and have not been bored once. ( am on day 15 so far )
:talk017::talk017:

I think that's the key isn't it, variation! When i think about the foo I would it, it wouldn't be the same day in day out. It would be hugely varied. That said the other Cambridge makes me want to hurl/has made me hurl!! And I don't like that at the best of times!!!

Now this new mango flavour sounds intriguing!!!!

debziedoo said:
My cdc says i have the most interesting order out of all her clients ...
i have 5 porridges a wk, a mixture of all the shakes and 5 tetra packs to help me through work..
I love getting my bag of goodies each wk as have so much choice and have not been bored once. ( am on day 15 so far )
:talk017::talk017:

I think that's the key isn't it, variation! When i think about the foo I would it, it wouldn't be the same day in day out. It would be hugely varied. That said the other Cambridge makes me want to hurl/has made me hurl!! And I don't like that at the best of times!!!

Now this new mango flavour sounds intriguing!!!!

Back