VARYING LT PRICES???

babyugly6

Hi All.

As you know Mark and I are both on Lipotrim and we have been reading through the Forum sand have come across a real disappropriatation in the price from area to area.

We are currently paying £55 each a week for the diet which is a big amount from our living budget.

Reading here there are some people only paying between £20 - £30, im just wondering why or how this is. we also called round the different chemists in belfast and they are all charging different prices from £54 - £60!

Why is this - what are you guys paying?

We're seriously considering registering a complaint with Lipotrim for at least an explanation as to why this is.

Anyways if you guys could send me your thoughts and comments, how much you all are paying and a possible explanation to my question, i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

I'm not sure but you are not the only person I have heard that pays more in Ireland? not sure why.

but surely this is some kind of discrimination???? its so unfair!!!

I don't know whether it's to do with some sort of legislation in Ireland but almost everyone in England pays £36. If you feel that strongly about it (which I certainly would in your position) I would say to do as you suggested and ask LT themselves for the reasons behind it.

I don't know whether it's to do with some sort of legislation in Ireland but almost everyone in England pays £36. If you feel that strongly about it (which I certainly would in your position) I would say to do as you suggested and ask LT themselves for the reasons behind it.

i really think i will thanks 4 the support

No probs hun. I've never understood why it's more expensive over the water. I hope you get a decent response :)

I pay £38 a week hun

£73 per week?!?! We're overweight, not millionnaries!! Jeez :(

I had heared that in Ireland it can vary vastly. Most of us in UK pay £36 for female & £48 for male but some go through their GP (mine wont do it) & get theirs for around £27.
Cant believe its £55 each tho that is steep

Good going on it both of ya
Niki
x

HI Babyugly, I am thinking of doing the same thing and complaining to the Lipotrim website.

Im in Southern Ireland though but pay 65euro a week which is mad. One of my mates pays 57euro in Dublin.....Its a joke. The price should be consistant.......

I am in Wales and pay £36, but I did have a £10 administration charge that nobody else seems to have had. I will be making enquiries this week into that.
Good luck with contacting Lipotrim, lets hope they get it sorted out and a bit cheaper for you.

just off the phone to LT HQ in Longford they have told me that they dont set a price and the pharmacies told me that they did!!! So whats going on ... i donty know but im speaking to the General Secretary tomorrow for clarification!!!

Thanks for checking that guys appreciate it!

Yeah i deffo think we are getting ripped off!!!!:mad: Its really annoying noe because i done LT last year and spent £360 in 6 weeks when im starting to see that i really didnt have to!!!

Here in Kent also it's set @ £36 pw ... hope you manage to get something sorted maybe ask your chemist for a discount seeing as their is 2 of you doing it

Back