Step 1 Sole Source VDub goes from FAT to FIT!!

Hiya, I felt the same around day 5/6 if you remember reading, so I know how you feel. Fridays and weekends are defo the worst, if you get through them you can get through anything! Keep up the water and have an early night. I just keep trying to remind myself that I've had 22 years of eating crap every night, I can do this for 12 weeks (or however long before I do ss+) Seems like this weeks flown by are you excited for your WI tomorrow? xx

It is tough but console yourself with the knowledge that next week you will be feeling the effects of being a champion!!

I'm awaiting watching the following that I have to catch up on. Then bed I think.

It's for the best.

Hiya, I felt the same around day 5/6 if you remember reading, so I know how you feel. Fridays and weekends are defo the worst, if you get through them you can get through anything! Keep up the water and have an early night. I just keep trying to remind myself that I've had 22 years of eating crap every night, I can do this for 12 weeks (or however long before I do ss+) Seems like this weeks flown by are you excited for your WI tomorrow? xx

Yeah, I do remember that you were feeling crappy just before your first WI. Mine is at 11 tomorrow, I am excited but I dont know if its going to be good news or not. I am so hoping for a decent loss, I am hoping 7lbs, but even then I might be disappointed, I know that is terrible, but I wanted to lose LOADS!!! To be honest, if anything but if I feel fatter, I am so so bloated!! Anywaaayyyyyy, I have managed to not sneak a digestive to wash my last shake of the evening down with and think that bed with a book is the safest place for me for the rest of the night!

Feeling good thinking about what I could have eaten tonight without giving it a thought and all I have had is a shake and a shed load of bloody water!

Does anyone have any plans for the weekend? I have been wondering how I can keep myself busy so I don't I don't think about you know what!

It is tough but console yourself with the knowledge that next week you will be feeling the effects of being a champion!!

I'm awaiting watching the following that I have to catch up on. Then bed I think.

It's for the best.

Ha ha! It really is! Catch up tomorrow pet, first WI at 11am!! Yikes!

Hiya!! Sorry to jump in but I just wanted to say well done on starting Cambridge! I'm only on day 3 myself, and counting the hours til I hit SS+, but I'm hoping that seeing other people going through the ups and downs will, selfishly, keep me going when the hunger strikes. Which at the mo is pretty much all the time!! Good luck at your first WI, I'm off to try and add info to my profile....

Hiya!! Sorry to jump in but I just wanted to say well done on starting Cambridge! I'm only on day 3 myself, and counting the hours til I hit SS+, but I'm hoping that seeing other people going through the ups and downs will, selfishly, keep me going when the hunger strikes. Which at the mo is pretty much all the time!! Good luck at your first WI, I'm off to try and add info to my profile....

Hi Princess Fiona (love the name btw) welcome to the group! How are you getting on so far? I am now on day 7 so not too much far ahead of you. This site is great, only been on it about a week and already finding it invaluable, people are so nice and it really does keep you motivated to stick to it knowing others are in the same boat and everything you are feeling is normal!

I'm dying in suspense here!!!!

How did it go Vdub? xx

Vdub you're doing brilliantly, Will defo be following your progress, I'm re-starting today after 2 day's off, I have 4 month's to lose 4 stone... Got to get my mojo back :) xx

I FOUND YOU!!!!! Well impressed with myself lol

I'm here to subscribe, bully, cajole, drag, cheer, laugh and applaud you to goal....

It's fantastic that so many newbies are determined to knuckle down and get to losin' at the same time :D Welcome, welcome, welcome all!

First: VDub, I've sent you a private message - let me know if you get it okay, I was trying to respond to you on a thread and didn't want you to miss it....

Secondly: The dreaded Weekends! They do get easier - this is different for everybody, but I had the luxury of sleeping as much as possible through the first one - and any distraction therapy you can think of has to ckme into play. My sister gave me a strategy that works: figure out how long it takes for you to get hungry (4 and a half hours to tummy grinding gnawing hunger pangs for me, so I set my phone alarm to go off every 4 hours for me to have my shake) - the human mind holds a random thought for about 4 minutes unless you obsess on it so when those self indulgent, self sabotaging thoughts start up telling you to eat just frantically distract yourself add quickly as possible. To be safe, I know that if I can distract myself for 10 minutes I can chew up that 4 hour block in no time (paint my nails, wash up dishes, load the washing machine, call my Mum or sisters, have a bath, hoover, wash my hair, watch something on telly, surf Minimins etc). It works and keeps you sane for the first couple of difficult weekends....

Let us know how you got on at Weigh In (WI)! And if you want to know anything, just ask... I may not know the answers but I'll try to help xx

Ok people, I am here, first WI done and I am chuffed to announce I have lost 8lbs!! I am really pleased, but kind of sad that my CDC wont weigh me naked!! ha ha!

Feeling on top of the world, so happy that I have managed to stick to it and get through the tricky first week and determined for another 100% week.

Beverly, well done on finding me!! and thanks for taking the time too. I find it incredible that all these people who dont even know me are so supportive of me and vice versa!

I have managed to distract myself today, well so far anyway, there is quite a way to go until bedtime. Feel sorry for my boyfriend as we are usually out and about on a saturday, having a meal, or going into the city for a cocktail or a country pub for a ploughmans, but nothing like that is happening today. He is being supportive though and had his bacon and egg bagel in the kitchen this morning so as not to tempt me rub it in my face!! bless him!

How is everyone else getting on today? Anyone doing anything nice?

I am going to update my stat...... -8lbs! whoop!

Well done that's fab!! Keep it up! U can still go out just the walking though..mmm maybe not!!

i keep my morning weigh in on my own scales minus clothes in my stats and my CDC weigh in stats in my signature.

Congratulations!

It's great to get that first big drop. It really motivates you.

How sweet is your OH, mine wouldn't bat and eyelid?!

Well off to tackle the shower and plan a day minus food, yesterday was a bit of a challenge to say the least!

Soooooo, got on my scales this morning (yes, I am pretty much going to start a daily WI) and I am 3lbs lighter than yesterday. 3 whole lbs!! Why couldnt my CDC have been coming today to weigh and measure me?? Oh well, at least it has motivated me not to have my Mums legendary roast lamb dinner. I am going to sit in the lounge whilst my family sit in the dining room eating and enjoy my yummy vanilla shake!

What is everyone up to today?

I've just taken toe dog for a looong walk, I'm absolutely shattered now! Going to have my 1st shake then do a bit of housework... or gardening... or watch a movie... One of those three :p xx

I am here for a formal confession, I have just fallen off the wagon! I have had a diet coke and half a ham salad sandwich.

I feel disappointed in myself and my tummy hurts!!

Hope everyone is doing better than me today!

Hey vdub ur human it's gonna happen!!

I had some tuna pasta in the week and felt awful rubbish etc but still lost 2 lb today!

Just get bak on the plan x

Hey vdub ur human it's gonna happen!!

I had some tuna pasta in the week and felt awful rubbish etc but still lost 2 lb today!

Just get bak on the plan x

I know, I just feel rubbish. I really want to do well, but this is so so hard. I'm not even hungry, I just wanted real food! grrrrrrr!

Thank you though, back on plan as of tomorrow, and I must not use that as an excuse to eat more food tonight!!

Back